Chapter 104(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:alright everyone here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Da Vinci: oh what do we have here yo-.

Da Vinci was cut off when the sound of a cannons firing and a cannon ball hit the glass window.

But due to some magic field that was enchanted on the mirror it only bounce off.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the ship suddenly swayed to the side due to several cannon balls hitting it.

But it didn't damage the ship at all as it has been enchanted and is made from the rarest metal.

Which is Mithril as the ships armor is 3 inches think.

Making Cannon ball won't be able to sink it.

Jalter: what is going on?!

Jalter asked as she looks outside the window and see several pirates appearing a few km away from them.

Just then the metal door open and came in Scathach which was Jalter Knight.

She uses a demonic spear that was found in a dungeon on there kingdom.

The dungeon had a gate that leads to the Shadow Realm.

Where Scathach found the demonic spear that she named Gae Bolg.

Right now though we could see her walking inside the room and kneel infront of Jalter.

Scathach: Empress an armada of pirates have suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Scathach said as she kneels infront of Jalter who turn to look at Scathach.

Jalter:an ambush how is that possible are ship could have detected a km away before they could attack us?!

Jalter said in shock as it was true as they have manage to create a device that detect anything within 35 km away from them as it was a radar actually.

Although there's is different since it has magic properties in it.

As it shows them holographic image of anything within the range if the radar.

Not to mention there radar is bigger than seven a modern radar.

It's appearance is like a table with a map like picture on top of it.

Showing what is happening within the range of the radar.

With it having a 5 meters in length, 5 meters in width and 1 meters in height.

If you get confuse just imagine a square table tha is 5 meters wide and has a screen on it.

Scathach:we don't know how they appear Empress but they just appeared without the ship detecting them.

Scathach said as she look up at Jalter who was clenching her fist tightly.

Jalter was getting frustrated and knowing that the might meet this new Empire a little bit longer.

Da Vinci: perhaps they used a massive long range teleportation spell.

Da Vinci said as Jalter and Scathach raised there eyebrows at this.

Jalter: tha would be impossible in order to do that one must have a huge amount of mana to perform such spell.

Jalter said as Da Vinci thought about it and then remembered only one person could do it.