Chapter 139(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rosell: princess Mordred it's nice to see you again and you must be the guest from the Celestial Empire?

Rosell ask a bit surprised to see Rose as she has seen Mordred visiting her since she was a kid.

Rose: well yes that's right do you have a dress here that could fit on Mordred perfectly?

Rose asked as Rosell nodded at this as the came to a stop.

Rosell: just wait here I'll go get it for you both.

Rosell said as she then went to a door at the back of the store as it leads to a storage room full of various dresses.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Rosell went inside the storage room to find the suitable dress for Mordred.

The two look around the small store thy were in as they could see various clothes could be seen.

All neatly cleaned and the design were very unique to look at.

In fat the silk is very unique as Rise could see they aren't any regular silk that normally be used on making dress.

And other various types of clothe that you could find in other tailoring shops.

Rose:I gotta say the silk made on this clothes are very unique.

Rose ask while touching a part of a dress that was beside her.

Mordred: really there that unique from what I can tel there just like any other clothes made if expensive silk.

Mordred said as she look at the dresses as she see them look like made of normal expensive silk.

Rose: oh that's because they look like normal but they aren't really.

Rose sahd as this made Mordred surprise a bit when she heard this.

Mordred: how can you tell they are unique?

Mordred asked curiously wondering how Rose can tell that the silk on the dresses are unique.

Rose on the other hand smiled at this as she has lot of experience on knowing things.

And this isn't any different as she has research about the various resources that the whole planet of Gaia has.

Rose: once you have live for a very long you could gain a lot of experience on knowing how things are made off.

Rose said as she then pointed to Mordred dress.

Rose: for example what do you think the clothe you are wearing made off?

Rose asked Mordred as this made Mordred raise her eyebrows at this.

Mordred: um it's made out of wool from sheep.

Mordred answered as Rose shook her head at this.

Rose: no you are wrong the clothes you are wearing is not made of wool from a sheep or a silk.

Rose said as a small dagger appeared on her hand as she took Mordred hand.

Mordred: wait what are you doing with that dagger?

Mordred asked as she first like where this is going.

Rose: I'll give you an example of what your clothes made of by doing this