Chapter 156(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Da Vinci: Y/N all ships are ready to warp to the Holy Roman Empire.

Da Vinci said as Y/N nodded at this as he then walk toward the ships window.

Y/N: tell all of the ship to warp.

Y/N said as the ships all immediately warp creating a large Ultra sonic sound.

As they all then warp to the Holy Roman Empire where the first phase of the operation begins
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In the capital of the Holy Roman Empire we could see several roman soldiers that are all walking around every corner of the capital.

The reason to the huge amount of number of soldiers is because of the sudden attack on the southern part of there borders.

All have been occupied by Rianna army within just a few minutes
Due to the appearing on all major cities.

The army where all overwhelm and had not opting to retreat back to the northern part of the country.

Along with civilians as well the army have lose more than 350 billion soldiers.

A huge loss to the Holy Roman Empire due to there sudden appearance.

All the northern border walls that separates the south.

Have all been heavily fortified all filled with millions of cannons.

Each of which continuously bombing the ever growing undead army.

That continue there March to the northern borders.

For now the are at a stalemate to Rianna army of demons and undead.

But they all knew that this will gradually change as there cannons will run out of ammo.

Within 1 week I'd this continue the northern borders will fall in just a span of a week.

And Rianna army would gradually march towards the capital.

And when the Capital fall all of the Holy Roman Empire will fall into the hands of Rianna.

They all could only hope that the other nation notice this and help them.

In the palace of Nero Claudias the Empress of the Holy Roman Empire and a cousin to Jalter.

We could see the said woman walking back and forth in her throne room.

As she is trying to find a way for her to be able to contact the other nations for help.

Nero: what should I do all available communication have been cut off.

Nero said to herself as she has been distress for more than several minutes now since they all have attacked.

She couldn't find a way for her to contact her cousin for help.

All magic communication devices have all been cut off due to unknown means.

Her army have lost a massive amount of troops withing just a span of 30 minutes.

All she could do now is pray to there goddess Gaia to help them.

As she is losing hope of being able to find a way to save her people.

Hee nation could best at hold the undead and demonic army in just a span of a week.

Before the northern wall will be overrun by the demons and undead.