Chapter 133(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Artoria: well they are expecting that Morded will successful gain an alliance with your nation.

Artoria said while patting the head of her daughter.

Rose: and it seems you will have an alliance with our nation.

Rose said as the continue to march on the streets of Camelot as they soon arrive at the Castle.

Where they will all talk alot of things about the alliance between there nations.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the carriage they were riding on was almost arriving at the front if the castle gates.

Artoria then decide to inform them about some nobles that they must watch out on.

Artoria: I should warn you both about a noble here of ours that is very disrespectful even to other nations.

Artoria said with a worried look on her face as she doesn't want Rose and Walter to be disrespected.

Walter: we will be fine Empress Artoria we have experience such things many times now.

Walter said while reassuring Artoria about it since they have been in different world.

Mostly just to build a small colony as there are many nation both advance and primitive to have disrespectful noble and leaders.

As they would just either end up being declaring war on the Celestial Empire.

But in the end there nation would end up being defeated by the Celestial Empire.

And there nation would be left in ruins but Walter and Y/N would always make sure.

They would welcome many people that want to live peacefully in the Celestial Empire.

Many of which are tired of there leaders and they would all end up joining TR Celestial Empire instead.

Once this happens the Celestial would leave the planet where all nation that declared on them.

Will slowly crumble and there thousand year history and reign would end.

Leaving a new civilization to rise and would always tell the tale of the Celestial Empire.

They would depict the as angels that are sent by heaven to punish there nation for the sins they have made.

And they would welcome all the good souls that have done good deeds to heaven.

Of course this story was spread to all the universes that the Celestial Empire have been.

It is because of the Celestial Empire scout units would always have some native.

Try to declare on them without a reason if there was any reason why would try attack any of the scout unit then it would be a stupid reason.

As the Celestial Empire scout fleet would always observe planets.

And not to interfere on them but due to some stupidity on some nation.

That always lead to there nations downfall and there history would end in the hands of the Celestial Empire.

Either they fall because of a stupid reason for attacking the Celestial Empire scout fleet.