Chapter 127(Special Event:When Fanstasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Walter: that's good to hear Empress Artoria may be able to hold off the attack for a minute before we arrive there.

Walter said as they all then wait for the ship to get ready to depart and save Artoria.

Meanwhile in another part of the city we could see Y/N along with Fou and Jeanne are riding on one of the Orion Class Assault Carrier.

As they then went into warp leaving as they flew towards the French Empire were they will meet Empress Jalter.

Who will be surpise when she see Jeanne when they arrive.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Several minutes ago before the demonic airship has been shot down by the coastal cannons.

We could see outside of Camelot and army all standing in a formation.

Empress Artoria have ordered to all available soldiers to be ready.

Several minutes when they have spotted the giant airship from afar.

Thanks to the observation tower that Merlin has that has been used to observe anything tha will try to attack the nation.

It has several small telescope on it that connects all to a crystal that projects all the things that is happening in the continent of Britain.

Its the version of a holo-map of the Empire Of Britain which is being run by magic.

It is observe by several wizards that serve under merlin as they are all a student of hers.

And before the war even began the observation was known to be used on the study if the landscape of the continent and the stars above.

Where dozens of student learns all the time as they study about astronomy.

But that change since the war began they now used it as a continental land satellite.

That lets them observe the whole nation of Britain like I said before.

After Morded has left a few hours ago they have used this to observe her.

As they sal through the ocean to meet with the new nation tht Artoria has heard that able to defeat.

Morgana most strongest general that invaded the gate.

He may be arrogant but he is known to be a very intelligent strategist that has prevented Britain from passing through Eden.

But when they heard that he was defeated and got killed by an unknown army.

That reside beyond the gate itself truly shock them all.

And when they also heard that they manage to conquer Eden within just on hour.

Have made them all shock since they knew It Eden was an extremely large island.

Or can even be considered as a  small nation and it would have taken the new Empire years to conquer it.

But upon hearing they just conquered it in lest than an hour truly shock Artoria.

And she has announce to anyone that would volunteer to meet with the new Empire.

Of course many wanted to volunteer to go but many of them were arrogant noble that Artoria doesn't like.