Chapter 43

A/N:here the next chapter please all of you enjoy the voting has ended and the winner of which world they will be is.

Modern World:12 votes.

Sci-fi World:1 votes.

WW2 World:1 votes.

Parallel World:0 votes
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Columbia said as she summoned her ships and then went to the command bridge opened the hologram and see what Denver is doing.

As she had ordered a drone inside her ship to get her some for her popcorn to eat.

Y/N:let's see what Denver can do.

Y/N said as he look to the planet where Denver is currently in.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

With Denver we could see her sailing towards the south as the temperature began to become cold than ever.

Denver:geez why did I even take the South part instead of the East.

Denver said as she continue to sail towards South.

And just then a white winter coat appeared on her hands.

Denver:what the how did it get here?

Denver ask herself and then remembered she was inside a simulation room.

Denver:oh right I'm inside a simulation room I almost forgot about that.

Denver said to herself as she wear the trench coat and then heard Y/N.

Y/N:are you ready for the test Denver?

Y/N asked as Denver look to where it came from and see Y/N and the others looking at her above on a glass window.

Denver:yeah I am ready big brother.

Denver said as Y/N nodded at this and over 5000 Siren ships appeared 25 miles away from Denver.

Y/N:Siren are 25 miles away from you Denver

Y/N informed Denver who nodded at this.

Denver:got it.

Denver said as she sped up towards the location Y/N told her.

As she sail to the ice until she heard of the sounds of jets heading towards her as she saw hundreds of sirens Bombers heading towards her.

Denver: well time turn some overgrown metal into scrap.

Denver said as she cracked her knuckles and then aimed her cannons towards the group of Siren Bombers.

She fire a barrage of beam that destroying 85 of it and 15 that mannage to dodge her attacks.

As the Planes grew near her she raised her right hand towards the planes aiming her cannons towards the planes.

When a bright light envelop her hands and a when the lights died down there was a silver blue rapier on her right hand.

Denver:wha the heck?

Denver was suddenly surprised at this seeing a rapier appearing on her hands.

But she then snap out of her trance state and then fired her cannons.

Destroying the Planes but one mannage to launch a bomb towards Denver.

Denver saw the bomb coming towards her as she immediately used her rapier to slice it in half.