Chapter 158(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:hee is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As Y/N turned around and put his sword back to its sheath.

As it was also the same time the Toidi the bald headed cowardly pig was hit.

Making a majestic effect added with Y/N smiling and his wind spreading. To it full glory that made Nero amaze and have her heart beat faster even more as she look at Y/N with love struck look on her face.

And her eyes have hearts on it as she has now completely fallen in love with Y/N.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N look at Nero who was looking at him with hearts in her eyes.

Y/N:'well here goes another one that has fallen for me I don't really get why the fall for me so easily?'

Thought to himself as he just sigh in his head at this.

It as if he feels like he has horrible luck but quite the opposite.

As he has too much luck and charm on him that could litteraly make any male jealous off.

Even a certain brown haired pervert with a red gauntlet on his right arm.

As the said pervert sneeze and think that someone must be talking about him.

Anyways back to the current situation Y/N was in who look at Nero.

As he walks towards her with his 6 wings closing.

As he stood infront of Nero before kneeling as he raised his hand towards Nero.

Y/N: are you alright miss Nero?

Y/N asked with a smile on his face as Nero heart skip several beats at this.

Nero:'Kyaaaaaah! He knows about me such handsome smile I want to claim him'

Nero said in her head as she was in a complete daze state that didn't get unnoticed by Y/N.

Y/N: miss Nero are you alright you seem to froze like a stone?

Y/N said as he then touch her cheeks s causing the said girl to snap out of her thoughts.

As she feels Y/N hand touching her cheek and her whole face heats up.

And you could seriously see smoke coming out of her ears.

Nero: y-y-yes I a-am f-f-f-fine thank y-you f-for saving m-me.

Nero said while twiddling her fingers as she looks at Y/N with a shy look on her face.

That cause her generals including Maria and Siegfried to have there jaws drop when they all saw this.

The ever so mighty empress has been reduce to a girl that looks like it's her first time talking with her crush.

Some of them even anime fall style to the ground.

As they mutter of the whole world is coming to an end on just seeing the two.

Y/N seeing chuckle as this made Nero blush when she saw him chuckle.

Y/N: well that is good that hear and here I thought something went wrong with a Astares like you.

Y/N said as this made Nero confuse at the last word he has spoke.

Nero: forgive me but what is Astares means?