Chapter 131(Special Event When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Some could even clearly understand what they could say.

As they all see one in the just made stable right infront of them.

Soon they all sat on the chairs as TR all get comfortable.

Gawain: this is far more comfortable than any chair I have seen.

Gawain said as she was impress at how soft and comfortable the chars are.

And it even have two arm rest on each of there chairs.

Walter: you all might wanna hold on tight to your chairs were about to lift off from the ground.

Walter said as he sit besides Lancelot as they all nodded at this.

Soon they could feel the giant plane lifting off from the ground below them.

Aloria:hmm the chairs are really comfortable.

Aloria said as this surprise Artoria when she saw her sister.

Artoria: how did you get here?!!!
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Artoria asked with a surpise look on her face as she see Aloria sitting besides her.

As she couldn't believe that her annoying teasing older sister is here sitting besides her.

Aloria: what do you mean little sis I was following you the whole time.

Aloria said truthfully with a innocent look on her face.

Artoria could only groan at this as she has to bare her older sister.

Hopefully they will arrive at the capital fast or she will die.

On just sitting beside her older sister as she knew she is going to tease her.

Mordred: oh didn't noticed you there aunt Aloria.

Mordred said as she waves at Aloria before a small mini round drones the size of a human head.

Came floating towards Mordred as the girl saw it projecting a holo-screen.

Several other small round drones all the projected a huge screen infront of all if them.

Percival: of what's that?!

Percival asked while looking at the huge screen infront of them.

Gawain: it is like the magic projection screen we used on the observation tower.

Gawain said as she looks at the holo-screen but this one is different than the one being used in the observation tower.

As this one is not being projection by a crystal but small meta floating down drones.

Which surprised all of them when they saw the small drops projecting.

Merlin: there not like the ones in that we used Gawain.

Merlin said as she knew this is a holo-screen which is a far more advance tech.

That that have yet to acquire in the next several millenia.

Gawain: oh and what are all of this Merlin and how is it different than the magic projection screen we used in the observation?

Gawain asked curiously wondering why Merlin have said is different than there's.