Chapter 117(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Warden: would you like to me to show you around my lady.

Warden asked as he raise her had towards Lancelot in a gentleman way.

Lancelot: I would love to sir Warden.

Lancelot said with still a blush on her face but her heart was beating crazy.

Warden: please you can call by Walter instead my lady.

Warden said as Lancelot nodded at this as the two them went inside the palace with both of them holding hands.

And let jus say the two of them had learned lot more than just there culture from each other.

But they also learned about each other and I'll just let your mind imagine what the two did next.😀

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the two went somewhere back with Rose and the others we could see them walking inside the large castle hallway.

Which is filled with various paintings mostly the world that has been traveled by Y/N.

Or some of the most beautiful places within the Empire all been draw by the most talented painters within the Empire.

Many of the people mostly draw as a thing to past some time other than just study or reading books.

Even with immense knowledge hold by each citizen within the Celestial they still need to do physical things.

Such as going outdoor and hang out with there family, friends , and love ones.

One of the greatest things within the Empire is the Space Race.

Where over a number of 10,000 thousand would participate the game.

The prize depends on what the ones that host the game every years.

But in rare cases the Emperor himself would grant them anything they want.

But most participant would usually just wish to be able to join the Grand  Army of the Emperor.

Reason is they want to make a name for themselves and wants to be remembered.

Which is actually happened a lot now since majority of the Imperial council members.

Came from by winning the Space Race or more specifically it is called as the Multiversal Space jump race.

It would depend on which Universe would they all would race.

The numbers of it count to 5-8 Universe they all have to cross with some ships protecting them.

And some few tricks that prevents the people and other life forms within the universes they race on wouldn't be aware of there presence.

And to add it up the gods within the world and universes they all travel on won't know about it as well.

Which is a good thing as it would be a trouble if they know of there presence.

And it ma mess the timeline within the universes which something that sometime goes and interfere on it.

Changing anyone tragic fate if any chance Y/N appears out of pure luck of coincidence.

That we won't know for sure about it as anything could happen.

And you won't be able to predict it well except Y/N who is a complete anomaly that defies all if Creation.