Chapter-21(Special Event:Arctic Front)

A/N:this is a special event I made the last 1 part of the story might shock you but there will be an old foe Y/N will face.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Yuudachi:no fair I only fought on some stupid fallings bombs.

Yuudachi complained as Takao just giggle at there behavior.

Takao:looks like you get along with them very well.

Ayanami: yes they are my friends.

Ayanami said as she look up to the beautiful moon up above the sky.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Several miles away from the Arctic we could see several ships sailing as the ships break on small iceberg they past through.

The weather was becoming colder as they continue to head towards the Arctic.

One of the ship was a massive aircraft carrier with a length of 2500 meter long, 50 meter wide, and 20 meters high equip with several 25 inch double barreled gun.

Along with 100 Mk-4 Yamato class battleship that has a length of 650 meters,25 meters wide,anc 40 meters high and are equip with 20 inch guns, 50 4 barrel phalanx, equip with 50 missiles silo, 20 12-inch double barrelled plasma cannon, and equip w...

Along with 100 Mk-4 Yamato class battleship that has a length of 650 meters,25 meters wide,anc 40 meters high and are equip with 20 inch guns, 50 4 barrel phalanx, equip with 50 missiles silo, 20 12-inch double barrelled plasma cannon, and equip with Mk 11 Nova Forcefield.

100 Mk-4 Montana class battleship equip with 20 inch guns,50 4 barrel phalanx, 50 missiles silo, 20 12-inch double barrelled plasma cannon, and a mk10 Nova Forcefield.

And 1 Mk-4 Infinity class capital ship following above them the ship is 12 km long equip with 2000 4-barrel Mk4-Plasma Cannon with several AA defences,1 Mk-12 Aegis Forcefield and carrying 20-30 Nevada class frigates.

The infinity is above the fleet so it could make some support from above and could perform some orbital strike any case the Sirens does have massive fleets when they arrived at the location.

While on the aircraft carrier ship inside the command deck was Y/N wearing a black winter trench coat as he looked through a radar watching if there was any enemy Siren ships approaching them.

Y/N:still no signs of Sirens perhaps they are somewhere here in the Arctic.

Y/N muttered to himself as he then heard someone sneezing.

*Achoo*

Y/N turned around look to see a female wearing a commander uniform sneezing while tightly hugging herself.

Y/N:are you alright commander Alice?

Y/N asked.

Alice:oh me I am fine Y/N.

Y/N:are you sure you look like you are sick?

Alice:oh don't worry about me I am completely fi-*Achoo*