Chapter 176(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

There was many prisoner captured and all have been executed while some have been sentence to be prison for there whole life.

Or others sended to the mining camps of the Empire Of Britain and Holy Roman Empire.

Were they will suffer for the rest of there life.

As there is only more than 3 more cities left for them before they arrive to the capital of the Moragan Empire.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

10 minutes after the fall off Dumlas City the army continue to March forward.

Although they are now riding transport ship due to how far the other city is.

The next city that they are going to attack is called Pelham City.

This one is much more heavily fortified than the last one.

But can still be easily conquered without sustaining huge amount of casualties.

After all since the landing the enemy have not yet been fully aware.

Of the Northern part of the Moragan Empire is already been conquered by Y/N and the others army.

As this gave them a bigger chance to easily send a surprise attack on the capital of the Moragan Empire.

Even though they could easily luanch an attack k on the capital.

Y/N is well aware tht Rianna might be hiding something that he is sure that he needs to be cautious.

Afrr knowing that she possess one of the last two piece of the Pandora Box.

He has become wary as it might bring huge causality if they do not think of a best way to deal with her.

Right now the plan is to get to the capital without making the army being aware of them.

Since he has already block any magic communication to even inform Rianna.

She will have a hard time wondering all of her army can't use magic except her.

As she holds the Black Stone and who knows what kind of power the stone holds.

If ever she mannage to find a way to control the power of the Black Stone.

That is something that Y/N cannot accept as he is the one destined to wield this power.

In order for the greater good and prevent it to fall into the wrong hands at all cost.

Since there is one other left that he has get to find but feel like there is a third piece that he needs to find.

But that is something that will need some time to study on.

For now hos main goal is to defeat the Siren Creator that has been annoying him.

As he constantly escape to who knows where in planet Earth back at his Universe.

The size of the planet is immense combining all of the continent is merely an island.

Compare to the lands beyond the human borders.

That are infested with Siren and production model ships.

Right now he is heading to the Pelham city alone.

You might be asking why would Y/N go to the Pelham City alone.

Well turns out there is actually another city not far from Pelham.