Chapter 142(Special Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Mordred said as Rose then dismiss the holo-screen as the two of them left.

But she didn't noticed another message on the holo-screen that came from the CNIA.

That was give by one of the spy that have been spying within the Moragan Empire.

As the info he has gathered will shock them when they learn of this.

As not far away several kilometers away from Camelot were the recently conducted l base.

An Orion Class Assault Carrier appear above the base as it slowly descend onto the base.

Where several other smaller ships are currently docked on.

As Y/N and the others have arrive at Britain and they will surely be in for a surpise when he and the others arrive in Camelot.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In the mountain 12 km away from Camelot is a giant base spanning several kilometers.

As the size of the base was huge and is several hundred times bigger than Camelot.

Due to the fleet nowhere to land Empress given them permission to build a base in any part that surrounds Camelot.

The have found a suitable base to build which is the Zedil Mountain.

Which is a several hundreds of kilometers of land full of mountain.

At first Artoria was confuse as to why they would choose such place to build a base.

But soon understand whe they turn the mountain into a huge landing base for the ships.

Within just several seconds as this completely shock Artoria when she saw this.

But soon understand why they build there base there.

Other than no one even live near the mountain due to dangerous boulders falling off from the mountains.

It is a suitable place to build a base due to the wide view the maintain can give.

Right now 95% of the Paris Class Destroyers that Walter and Rose have brought with them.

5% of the fleet were all floating above as they continue to monitor of ay bandits trying to enter the base.

But it would be impossible since the base is ontop of a mountain with the bottom of the mountain having dozens of wall filled with a 8 inch double-barrelled Railguns.

All guarding the wall which makes any bandit not being able to enter the wall.

And due to the fact that there are several genetically modified German Shepherd Dog scouting the outside of the walls.

But even then they still are being cautious due to possible airborn attacks.

Right now thought we could see in docking bay 14 is the Orion Assault Carrier that Y/N have used to arrive on the base.

As they ship is slowly docking itself into the docking bay.

And inside the command deck we could see Y/N sitting on his chair.

As the girls all talk to each other waiting for the ship to land on the deck.

Kernov throne commanding the ship tht were in turn around to look a Y/N as he then spoke.