Chapter 70

A/N:alright everyone here is the next chapter hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise: what do you think we should do?

Y/N:I'll handle the Sirens fleet Enterprise, you along with Yorktown and Hornet lead the fleet I'll be heading there to handle the Sirens I'll meet you all up in Midway when I'm done.

The girls nodded at this as they gave Y/N a quick kiss on the lips before they were teleported back to there ships.

And Y/N ship suddenly changes course making the others confuse to were he is going.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Cleveland: hey were is big brother going?

Cleveland ashed her sisters as they all shrug and look to see the ship heading to another direction.

Denver: should we follow him?

Denver asked the others who was about to nod at this when they see Yorktown appeared on her carrier.

Columbia: why don't we just ask Yorktown?

Montpelier: hey that's a good idea.

Cleveland: well then let's go now then.

Cleveland said as the others nodded at this as they all ran towards Yorktown ship.

Meanwhile back at Yorktown we could see her looking at her brother ship leaving.

Yorktown: hope you come back soon big brother.

Yorktown said as she then turn around to see Cleveland and her sisters running towards her.

Cleveland: hey Yorktown.

Cleveland shouted as the four of them ran towards her.

As they immidietly stop running when they were now infront of Yorktown.

Yorktown:oh what's seems to be the matter Cleveland why are and your sisters running.

Yorktown asked as Cleveland takes a few seconds to catch her breath before she speaks.

Cleveland: hey were is big brother going and why is his ship changing course?

Cleveland asked as Yorktown was about to answer her question when Denver is the one who spoke this time.

Denver:did something happened that he is changing course.

Yorktown:well no h-.

Then again Yorktown was cut off by Columbia asking her.

Columbia:are were going to follow him or head to Midway?

Columbia said as Yorktown was about to speak to them when she was cut of by Montpelier.

Montpelier: um big brother ship is looks like going into warp.

Montpelier said as they all look to see the ship enter warp.

With a loud boom Y/N ship disappeared leaving the others behind.

Yorktown was going to spoke when she was cut off again making her getting a tick mark on her forehead.

Cleveland: hey should we also go into warp.

Yorktown: can you four be quiet first!

Yorktown shouted making the four stop talking and closed there mouth.

Yorktown then sigh in relief as she comes down and then spoke to them.

Yorktown:as I was going to say no we are not follow him.