Chapter-5

A/N:the chapter continuation of the previous battle in chapter 3 hope you all like it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously in The Anomaly)

Chapter 4
Tester:'I will explain later retreat for now as for the invasion Arbiter has declared it as a failure'.

OZ:'Alright.'

A few minutes later OZ disappeared along with other Siren ships.

Aether:damn it she manage to get away.

Aether said to herself as she head back to Pearl Harbor base.

Aether:hopefully Y/N should work

Chapter 3

Purifier:wait what the hell are those!?

Purifier asked in shock along with other sirens.

Observer then felt the same thing she felt 2 years ago.

Observer:no it can't be.

Observer said in complete uther disbelief not believing that out of all the time she was searching for him he has now appeared before them.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Currently)

(3rd POV)

Purifier: what do you mean Observer?

Purifier asked Observer who was having a very dumbfounded expression on her face.

Observer:it's him the anomaly has arrived.

Observer said while looking at the massive fleet above.

Purifier:what but how is that possible you only detect one person not those giant behemoth that are infront of us!?

Purifier said in shock.

Observer:yes I did detect one person but I never knew he could make an army as massive as this.

Observer said but suddenly the saw all the mysterious ship aim there cannon on them.

And the two had only one thing to say before they were blasted by a blue beam of light.

As both look at each other before speaking in unison.

Purifier/Observer:Run.

After the said that to each other they were thrown away by an explosion from the ship they were riding.

Purifier was blasted to a nearby carrier while Observer got thrown into a nearby rock which hit the girl in the face breaking what seems to be her nose.

Just then Tester came out of the ship she was thrown in with a look of rage as she look at the ships above and fired her riggings.

Tester:who dare this human shot me in the face while I was having a conversation.

Tester said as he fired several Barrage of beam on to the ships but a blue barrier appeared that surrounded all of the ships.

As it deflected Tester attack and several ships aim at her before firing torpedo.

As Tester dodge some of it but eventually got hit by a torpedo that has  explosion level comparable to 20,000 TNT exploding at the same time.

Tester:Aaaaaaaaaahhh not again.

Tester said as she got sent into a ship again leaving a whole with her outline on it.

The Siren ships began to counter attack but it would seams tha all of the attack are being deflected by the blue barrier that surrounds every ship.