Chapter 111(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Jalter:that really delicious huh but no matter that won't make me cry.

Jalter said in confidence as she then took a bite from it.

And you could guest what happened to her next as the sounds of her crying in tears of joy could be heard.

Jalter:Aaaaaahhhh how come such food does not exist in our world!

Jalter said with tears of joy in her eyes as she took the plate of spaghetti and took another bite from it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Jalter and the others were enjoying the food along with there knights.

Who were crying like they have just been given the greatest gift of all.

Totally not something you would expect on Knight to be crying tears of joy when eating a food.

Well it's understandable since they have never tasted food that are made by a Celestial.

Totally a blessing when you have immense knowledge and a very long life span.

You would be able to increase your skills and talents for a very long time

And would probably teach yo the pint of near perfection not perfect only near it a bit.

After in all of Creation no one is perfect for we are all perfect in are own way.

And one must not force itself to be someone they aren't for they are already perfect on there own.

It's one thing that half understand and others do not understand at all.

They try to be something that they aren't and would achieve to be perfect that would make anyone afore them.

But isn't true to be honest as being perfect doesn't matter for all are perfect in there own way.

No matter how you try you always been perfect since the da you are born.

Anyway As this was going on we could see Alexandria walking down the hallways to meet up with Natasha.

As she walks around the hallway with 4 Sentinel Knights following behind her as usual since even if they are inside a very fortified ship.

The Sentinel Knights would still be cautious as they were created and trained to be that way.

But that doesn't mean that they are tools or weapons of war.

All of the Celestial treats the Sentinel Knights who are artificial organic life form as one of them.

After all they don't care what you are or where you came from.

All Celestial citizens see every living being in all if Creation as equal.

Enemy or not the do not care as they are simply victims of the action one people.

More specifically like Morgana who is the true enemy not the innocent people that is under there rule.

One must not judge for the actions of the others that are only a victim to a one person's action alone.

It would be seen as racism which is very common in other worlds that include this world.

Well except the commoner and some good and kind hearted nobles within this world.

But even then as they say there is always that oppose light when there is light there is darkness.