Chapter 113(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

will be in its Super Jet mode so it will be flying a 25,000 miles per hour at full-speed and it going to have right now.

Rose said as Merlin and the others brain completely shutdown from hearing this as tht couldn't take it anymore.

As they all fainted on there chairs as the helicopter now was in a high altitude it can fly at a very fast speed.

As the helicopter engine then made a loud boom that could put the Tsar Bomb explosion shockwave to shame.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the helicopter flew at insane speed due to the fact that Eden is extremely big and the size of the island as I said is as big as France.

But now due to request of more lands to be built the island has become extremely big not to mention the planet is very big.

If Morded and the others were to sail on the wooden ships it would have taken week before tht arrive to Eden.

But since they are being tow by Rose fleet there traveling time has decreased by just a few hours.

The Island of Eden has reach over a size that is now 2x bigger to that of the continent of Asia.

But is still not that big compare to the Empire Of Britain where the nation size is extremely huge.

The nation is 10x larger than all of the continent in earth combine.

Making it the largest nation in the planet of Gaia but if we add the Moragan Empire before it split apart from The Empire Of Britain.

It's size would be 15x more larger than all of the continent in earth be combine.

As the increase of land in Eden several bases have been created including War factories.

Military Centers each housing a number of 50 million troops.

The previous troops that was supposed to be only 100 million have increased to a massive proportion.

Reaching over a number of 12 billion soldiers now could be seen in Eden.

With over 1 million soldiers being sent as spy to the Moragan Empire to know of other current situation.

The Moragan Empire has a huge number if monster due to recent events.

Such as the Celestial Empire appearing they have begun to summon demonic beings from the Underworld as they call it.

Over more than 30 billion demons have been reported within the Moragan Empire.

And tht are now apparently using Nether a type of metal filled with demonic energy within it.

But is reported that the Moragan Empire number of demon are still increasing at a huge rate.

Due to this sudden increase the Empire have decided to send in the Imperial Sentinels.

A far more stronger version of the Sentinel Knights they are 20x more stronger than a Sentinel Knight.

It is estimated that there will be over more than 350 billion Imperial Sentinels will be coming out of the gates.

Along with a large number of 650 billion Sentinel Knights.

Further more the Emperor has given permission to use any type of Class 1-2 Ships to be used.

As recent reports have said that there are now demonic ship able to fly but is still very primitive.