Chapter-11

A/N:hope you will all today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N suddenly felt something coming towards as he instantly sheathed his sword back before catching a orange paper cross.

Y/N:you have to do better than that Zuikaku.

Y/N said as he turned around and look a few kilometers away from him he could see the shock face of Zuikaku.

As he aimed a missile towards the girl as Zuikaku didn't have time to react her bow was hit.

Y/N then saw Akagi and Kaga are gone as he saw them retreating.

Y/N:well since your leaving I think this is a official decree that you have declared war on us Crimson Axis.

Y/N said as it shock Akagi and Kaga before the two along with a injured Zuikaku disappeared.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

After Akagi and the rest of the Sakura Empire and Sirens were repelled he went towards the girls.

Meanwhile with the girls we could see them being taken cared by several Manjuu's as some ship girls are still floating in the water.

Either knock out by the attack or there riggings have been completely destroyed or damaged heavily.

Just then Wales and Illustrious arrive as they went towards Cleveland and the  others.

Wales:wait what has happened here Cleveland?!

Wales asked as she look around and saw lots of wreckage metal parts that were from Sirens ships.

She was surprised of the amount of damage was inflicted and wondered who did all of this.

Javelin:you should have seen him he was awesome he mannage to defeat those two from Sakura Empire and even destroyed all of the Siren ships on his own.

Javelin said as stars were in her eyes which just confuse Wales and Illustrious.

Cleveland:what javelin wants to say was we were save by big brother.

Wales:wait what do you mean big brother your not telling me that it is?

She was cut off when she heard a male voice spoke behind them.

Y/N:are you and the others are alright now Cleveland?

She turned around and what she saw made her jawdropped because standing before them was none other than the man who made them  exist in the first place.

Wales:L-l-lord E-ethereal?

Y/N look at Wales before greeting her.

Y/N:well hello there Prince of Wales it is nice to meet you.

Wales:wait how did you know my name i haven't even introduce myself?

Y/N:It's my duty to know all the ships that I have brought to life why are you surprised?

Wales:yes I mean you are a very famous person and we haven't met before it's just amazing to finally meet you Lord Ethereal.

Y/N:please you don't need to call me that just call me Y/N.

Wales:I s-s-see i-if you s-say so Y/N.

Y/N:there is no need to be embarrassed Wales.

Y/N said as he patted her head which made the girl blush like a tomato while Cleveland seeing this she immediately pulled him towards her.