Chapter 189

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Ayanami: I am a demon I a not afraid of anything.

Ayanami said proudly at this but when U-chan look at her it only made her shiver and hide under her pillow.

Laffey: looks like even a demon has it's own weakness.

Laffey said while giggling at this as Ayanami pouts even more at this.

As they all laugh with each other in the Infirmary room.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile with Y/N and the others we could see them only several meters away from the Infirmary.

As they walk down the hallway inside Y/N head we could hear Alterprise speak.

Alterprise: 'I can't believe I just saw you did that go my other self and my sister as well'.

Alterprise said in Y/N head while blushing beat red.

Y/N on the other hand could only chuckle at this.

Y/N:' well it's not like you did not enjoy seeing me and your other self do it'.

Y/N said back to Alterprise which made her blush even more at this.

Alterprise: j-j-just s-shut up y-you Baka.

Alterprise said while stuttering as Y/N chuckle at this even more.

Y/N: oh really then why are your screaming in my mind while we're doing it?

Y/N asked as Alterprise blush madly at this when she heard this.

Alterprise: I saw a rat inside your mind that's all.

Alterprise said as she was completely a blushing mess right now.

Y/N: yeah tell that to yourself as you were screaming my name while I was ******* Enterprise and Hornet.

Y/N said again as Alterprise blush madly even more at this as she screams in Y/N head.

Alterprise: shut up and stop teasing me big brother.

Alterprise complained with a red blus on her face and also was pouting in his head.

Y/N: aww you are already calling me your older brother.

Y/N said in a teasing manner as Alterprise yet again scream at this.

Alterprise: stop it already!

Alterprise said while blushing redder even more as her face could only be described.

As a face that is painted in red paint as Y/N laugh in his head at this.

As Alterprise pouts angrily at this and could not help but wanting to cry.

On how Y/N is like Eugen but far more worser than her.

But it was not her fault on seeing them ******* each other while she watch.

She is a woman that has some needs of her own and she has not been doing it.

For who knows how long now and she can't be blame by it.

All she wish is she has a body so she could **** Y/N like there is no tomorrow.

Y/N: you know I could hear what your thinking right?