Chapter 17

A/N:here is the new chapter hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise then went ahead to find the ship that sended the distress call while the others followed behind her as several wrecks could be seen floating on the water.

It wasn't long when Enterprise saw a ship that isn't a Siren as she then went towards it.

Enterprise: that must be the one who sended the distress call.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Somewhere the sun is rising we could see a island with multiple Sakura tree,bamboo trees and some nine tailed foxes waking up.

This was none other than the Sakura Empire naval base as we could see two girls heading toward the docks.

This was Heavy Cruiser Furutaka and Koka as they look at the heavily damage ship that just arrived.

Furutaka:They are back!

Furutaka said as she pulled Koka as they ran towards the dock as then two other girls with bunny ears also was heading towards the dock.

They look at the carriers and saw them heavily damaged as both were shock at this and they immidietly ran towards the dock.

Meanwhile at the dock we could see Akagi and the rest walking out of there ships while the rest of them the got nuked was covered in bandages that they completely look like they have turned into mummies.

Akagi:careful Kaga you still haven't recovered from your injuries.

Furutaka: Akagi-san are you alright?!

Akagi: don't worry about m please bring Kaga to the Infirmary at once.

Furutaka:alright, Koka help me escort Kaga to the Infirmary.

Koka nodded as they put Kaga on a stretcher.

Kaga:Nee-san what about you?

Akagi: don't worry I will catch up with after I have a meeting with Nagato.

Kaga nodded as she was taken to the Infirmary while Akagi went to the largest Sakura Tree even though she was injured she still continued to head towards were Nagato is.

Meanwhile with others we could see Ayanami on a stretcher along with the others as they were all badly injured not to mention they are exposed to Nuclear Radiation as it will make there recovery longer until all the Nuclear Radiation have been gone from there bodies.

The radiation isn't a poison to them as they are not humans but still they are living beings however it can still hurt them as it gives them side effects like what they see will become the opposite an example is if they see a clothe that is colored red they would see it as blue the other effects are, hallucination, and a 5 minutes paralysis attack.

The radiation will be removed from the body of there system for about 1-6 Months or more depending on how long were they are exposed to the explosion of the radiation if they were exposed for 1-10 minutes the radiation will only last for 3 days.

However if they were expose to it by 30 minutes or more then they will have trouble fighting on the battlefield for the next 90 days or more.