Chapter 137(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rianna: who cares they will all know that you are the one who have betrayed her own nation and you will never be free from the Mirror as long I am in control of your body hahahahahahahahahaha.

Rianna said while laughing as she them left the throne room leaving only Morgana trap within the mirror.

But with several demons appearing as they then took the mirror away and bring it to Rianna room.

Morgana fall on her knees as she had tears falling off her face.

Morgana: please sister save me.

Morgana said but not noticing a spy of the Celestial Empire hearing there conversation as he them disappeared.

and went to inform high command of what he has discovered.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Back at the Camelot after the meeting with Artoria and the others Waltwr and Rose were escorted to one of the guest room of the castle.

One of which has a huge view on half of Camelot.

The view was something to behold except the fact that both Walter and Rose.

Have already experienced such things for several millenia if there lifetime.

Supposedly they have heard that Daniel will be executed tomorrow morning.

A public execution showing to the people of Camelot of Daniel betrayal.

And for him working with Morgana herself is something that truly shock all of them.

To how Walter and Rose mannage to find out about this is unkown to all of them.

As they couldn't able to understand how the two have known about it.

But to be truth as Rose and Walter have step foot on Camelot.

The fleet have made a scan on all the people living within Camelot.

Granting them several information of each nobles that are within the Royal Court.

Daniel is one of three nobles that works for Morgana.

The other have mannage to run away after hearing Daniel was going to be executed.

Several reports says that the two nobles have stolen one if the Super Long Range Teleportation Rune.

That Merlin have created and use it to escape to the Moragan Empire.

Of course this has made the Empress if Britain to be very angry when she learned about this.

Of course even if the two other nobles have mannage to escape.

They will be still track down and hunted by the spies that are within Moragan Empire.

Where they are all sabotaging various important Keypoint area and cities.

That will be attack once operation Dies Iraes will commence.

And from the looks of it by tomorrow the operation would likely to begin.

The whole fleet that Walter and Rose brought have given permission to build a small landing base not far from Camelot.

Of course the people within Camelot where shock as expected when they saw the ships making building within the blink of an eye.