Chapter 40

A/N:this chapter is were they are going to be retrofitted please all of you enjoy and don't forget to vote if you like this chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously)

Y/N:well all of you are going to get a retrofit.

When Y/N said that everyone was silent for several seconds trying to process what he just said until they realized what he said as they all.

Everyone:.......NAAAANIIIIIII!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

Everyone was dumbfounded when they heard this but soon all gr excited about it.

Denver:Yay! We're going to finally have the same retrofit as big sis have.

Denver said while hugging Cleveland who is scratching the back of her head.

Cleveland:jeez Denver calm down we haven't even left yr.

Denver: but I am just excited.

Y/N just chuckle at this seeing them all excited he was informed by Warden of the retrofit blueprints that Y/N ordered have completed.

Before he was heading to the meeting 30 minutes ago.

And now with it being completed Y/N has now decided that they will have retrofit and use it in the battle of Midway.

But this time it won't become like that in the ww2 history as the Sakura Empire carriers are the ones going to sink this time.

Yorktown: are we going to where you have brought Warspite to retrofit her?

Y/N:why yes we will be going to where I retrofit Warspite.

Columbia:then wha are we waiting let's go then.

Columbia said but she was stop by Y/N who grab her left arm stopping her.

Y/N:hold it I still haven't told you all something before we leave.

Y/N said as he sat back at the chair he previously was sitting on.

Hood: what is it Lord Y/N?

Hood ask as the others wonder what he whats to say before they leave.

Y/N:when the retrofit is done I may have to increase the size of the base cause your ship will become bigger than your old one.

Vestal:that we wouldn't mind big brother.

Hornet:yeah so let's go now cause I'm not going to wait.

Hornet said as she ran towards the dock.

Y/N:*sigh*she sure is excited of getting her retrofit.

Y/N said as he stands up and walks out of the room followed by the others as they walk down the hallway.

Yorktown: well she was waiting for several days now to get her retrofit.