Chapter 145(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Gilgamesh: it would mean that Morgana decided to attack the Holy Roman Empire instead hoping that she could conquer them.

Gilgamesh suggested as this made Y/N nodded at this.

Semiramis: it would seems she is getting desperate to conquer the world.

Semiramis as the girls all nodded at this as Y/N turned to look at the window and see Camelot isn't far away from them now.

Y/N: will continue talking about this with Artoria but for now we should prepare we are nearing Camelot no.

Y/N said as the holo-screen disappear and the girls all look outside and see Camelot not far away from as they were slowly getting closer to Camelot.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Fou: well that was fast we only have left the base fired more than only 8 minutes.

Fou said as she was impress of how fast the chopper was flying.

Even thought the chopper only have slowed down due to not wanting to attract any kind of attention.

Especially bandits as it will just delay the of getting to Camelot.

Since there are still many bandits within the Empire Of Britain due to the fact that they always attack merchants.

Mostly for money and gold whenever the raid on a caravan.

But even if the chopper cannot be destroyed by any bandits attack.

It could simply just slow them down and they would arrive longer than Camelot.

Y/N: well considering were only a few kilometers away from Camelot it's understandable that we would arrive here early before the sun sets.

Y/N said as the chopper was now passing through the walls of Camelot.

The soldiers didn't mind the chopper thinking just another round of supplies being escorted to the landing port.

That was builted West of Camelot it also became a tourist attraction for all that love within Camelot.

As they were completely amazed at the building that the Celestial Empire have.

And wonder how could they build large structures like the landing port that is more then 1 kilometer big.

Thanks to Y/N soldiers help they mannage to expand the walls of Camelot and let refugees live on the house they builted for all of them.

To them they seemed to see the houses be equal to that of an Earl Rank noble.

Though they are surpise to know that this houses are very common to build in the Empire.

This just suprise as they heard every people that are commoner live in such houses.

The houses builted for all of the commoner and refugee where all each having 150 meters long and wide with 2 floor on each houses.

Enough to fit a family of 30 people in it since the size is big than any medieval houses in Gaia.

As the chopper pass through houses above the commoner and nobles all saw several soldier running to the landing pad.

As this caught there interest and wondering why number of soldier where running towards the recently build landing pad.

Jalter: I have to admit all the houses being built by your people are that of nobility perhaps this is common in your nation Y/N?