Chapter 41

A/N:alright please and enjoy today's chapter hope you all will like it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: OK let the retrofit begins.

Y/N said as there ships are starting to change as the girls fall asleep and they are being retrofited now.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The girls retrofit will be finishing in just a few more minutes as the Nano-bots are modifying and changing there ships appearance.

Armaments are being replaced also along with there armor and defenses.

While this wac goin on we could see Y/N sitting on a chair scrolling down through a hologram as he searches for something.

Warspite: what are you doing Y/N?

Y/N:finding a ship that I am going to build.

Y/N said as a drone brings a cup of coffee to Y/N as he took it and took a sip from the coffee.

Warspite: oh and what is this ship looks like?

Y/N:you'll see it later on.

Y/N said as Warspite sat on a nearby couch and waited for the retrofit to be finnish.

As the retrofit was finnish a few minutes later as the girls all began to wake up.

Hornet: ugh I feel like I have been sleeping for decades.

Hornet said as she wakes up from her sleep and sat on the bed as the others soon wake up.

Denver:has the retrofit been completed?

Denver ask as she rubbed her eyes and look to see everyone waking up.

Cleveland: it felt weird being covered in that silver liquid.

Cleveland said as she saw the liquid leaving her and went into a capsule before it goes down under the floor.

Enterprise:I don't feel any changes.

Enterprise said as she walks out of her bed and stands up.

Yorktown: yeah your right big brother did the retrofit was a success?

Y/N:yes it has.

Montpelier: but we do feel any changes at all?

Y/N:well that's supposed to be since your ships are the ones that are having massive changes.

Y/N said as he press a button and the liquid covering there ships slowly disappear and shows there ships new appearance.

As all of them had a amazed look in there faces some of them have there jaws drop to the ground.

Denver:cool my ships is just like big sis.

Denver said as she observe the features of the ship.

Enterprise and her sisters look for there ships until they see there ship.

Enterprise and Yorktown has the same Aircraft Carrier but Hornet carrier is different than her sisters.

Hornet:big brother why mine is different than big sis Enterprise and Yorktown?

Hornet asked confused shouldn't her ship should be like the same like Enterprise and Yorktown.

Hornet Ship: