Chapter 164(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy the remaining chapter if the special event would be 11-16 remaining and by then I shall resume to the main story.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Alpha:I don't have time to explain you all everything but we are sended here to save you all by orders of from Empress Nero, Jalter , and Emperor Y/N.

Alpha said as the girl and the other hostages sigh in relief at this.

????: um thank you we thought we were all going to be killed by them my name is Ron Tohsaka by the way.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The girl with black long hair said as she introduce herself.

Alpha: it is nice to meet you as well but we must leave at once the whole city has already know about us by now.

Alpha said as he turns around and ordered the others to deploy a teleportation pad.

Rin: wait there is someone that several guards took away several minutes ago.

Rin said as she holds onto Alpha left hand.

Alpha hearing immediately turned are and look at Rin.

Alpha: where they have take him/her?

Alpha ask as Rin let go of Alpha hand immediately explained everything.

Rin: she is my sister her name is Sakura she was taken away to General Yorim please you have to save her.

Rin said as she kneel infront of Alpha and gave him a pleading look on her face.

Alpha being the his mission is to save all hostages would never leave anyone behind not even one.

As he turns around for a minutes and contacted the higher ups about this.

Alpha: Marshal Commander we have the hostages with us safe but there is one that has been taken to general Yorim and I am asking permission to kill him.

Alpha inform as Zerim hearing this coup only sigh knowing Alpha would not easily just abandoned anyone.

And besides even he wouldn't want to risk even one civilian to be killed in the bombardment.

Zerim: permission granted and please be careful Shirou I don't want his majesty to ask of I let you almost getting yourself killed this time and I don't want your mom to kill if anything wrong happen to you.

Zerim said with worry in his tone as he spoke out Alpha real name.

And also he is afraid of his own wife as the old saying says hell had no wrath like a woman scorn.

Alpha could only chuckle at the Las part of what Zerim has said.

Alpha: don't worry father I will.

Alpha said before cutting off as Zerim could only sigh at this.

Zerim: you better be son or else your mom is going to kill me.

Zerim said as he shivered when he imagine his wife being very angry at him.

As he is sure that he will be the beating of a life time if anything happen to his son.

Meanwhile back at Shirou or his codename Alpha.

Alpha: alright I'll go and save your sister miss rin.

Alpha said as this made Rin smile happily when she had heard this.