Chapter 147(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

The driver said as Y/N nodded at this as he turns around then look at Walter who see him gesturing to follow him and investigate outside.

Walter nodded at this as he went out first.

Y/N: you girls stay here we both we look at this boy for a moment and see if we could help him.

Y/N said as the girls all nodded at this as Y/N then opened the door and went outside.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Y/N walked out of the limousine and look outside as he several of the guards all standing in a circle as they must have went to check the boy.

Rose on the second car behind the walked out as well as he walks towards Y/N.

Rose: Y/N what's wrong why did we suddenly stop?

Rose asked as she and the other girls were all enjoying themselves as tht talk to each when suddenly the car stop.

As this made her went out of the car to see what is going on.

Y/N: there is an unconscious boy right infront of the road and I just hope he is fine.

Y/N said as this made Rose worried as the both of them went to look at the boy.

As they walk towards the boy several of the Sentinel Knights and Imperium Sentinels all see Y/N and Rose.

As they all kneel infront of them as one of the captain then spoke to them.

Captain: if you excuse me your Majesty but why are you outside you should be in the car?

captain said while not daring to even try to provoke the Emperor.

As he is very loyal to him anv if killing himself to make Y/N anger gone he would surely do it with a smile and won't regret it.

Y/N: I came to see what is happening here.

Y/N said as the captain panick at this as he immidietly spoke.

Captain: your Majesty you don't need to come outside we can handle it.

The captain as Y/N just wave his hand to the left gesturing to the captain it is fine.

Y//N: it is fine there is no need for you and the rest to worry about me I can handle myself and also all of you may rise.

Y/N said as the captain could only nod at this as he and the rest of the Sentinel Knights all immediately stand up.

Y/N: tell me captain what seem to be the situation here?

Y/N as he turn around to look at the captain.

Captain: as we were escorting you both to the castle a boy was running and somehow got hit by an arrow and has fallen unconscious infront of the car luckily we mannage to stop I'm time before we could crash on the boy but we are not sure if the boy is in a good state.

The captain finnish explaining to Y/N who frown when he heard this.

Rose: who would try to shoot on an innocent boy?

Rose asked with a horrified look on her face whe she heard the boy git shot by an arrow.

Captain: we have captured on the one who shot him and not to worry Grand Advisor Rose the boy only got hit on the arm.