Chapter 36

A/N:here is the new chapter you've all been waiting for.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:don't worry its just small Nano-bots that are going to begin the retrofit.

Warspite nodded as she then feel sleepy and a few seconds later she fell asleep.

As the Nano-bots cover Warspite and began the retrofit for her

As her ship was also been covered by Nano Bots and began changing it.

And a dark matter core was being put inside Warspite ship.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The process wasn't long as the Nano-bots soon finnish retrofitting Warspite as the forcefield was then deactivated

Y/N walked towards Warspite who is happily sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Y/N then looked to Warspite ships and see it far more bigger and stronger now.

And has now have different armaments on it as it has 12 Mk16 20 inch twin barrelled Dark Matter Railguns

14 Mk18 12inch twin barrelled Dark Matter Railgun as secondary armaments and 200 hidden Mk13 2inch four barrelled AA Dark Matter defences she has along with a Void Field.

To protect her and with 5 meter thick Vibranium armor.

The ship is now 1000 meter long and can carry over 200 planes in it.

Along with 50 Dark Matter Missile silo she has in her disposal.

As Y/N check the ships modification we could see Warspite starting to wake up as Y/N noticed this as he walks towards her.

Y/N:how are you feeling Warspite?

Y/N asked as he gave a glass of water to Warspite who grab it while thanking Y/N before drinking it.

Warspite: I am fine I feel like I have been sleeping on a soft bed.

Warspite said while putting the glass of water on a table that appeared just now.

Warspite: so how did the retrofit go?

Warspite asked as Y/N smiled at this and showed her ship.

As Warspite look to her left and her jaws litteraly drop to the bed when she saw her ship.

Y/N:well your retrofit have been completed.

Warspite was amazed at the changes on her ship seeing her ship to have more and larger main guns now than her previous form..

Y/N:well just like I promised to you Warspite.

Warspite couldn't say a word as she lung at Y/N and hug her while crying tears of joy.