Chapter 153(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: Artoria there is something I need to tell you and this is serious and I hope you will understand.

Y/N said with a serious look on his face as this made Artoria nod at this.

Artoria: ok but what is it you want to tell me.

Y/N look around as he then pulls Artoria out of the ball room secretly as they went to one of the guest room and lock it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the two enter the guest room Y/N wave his hand as the whole curtains all been closed.

With several forcefield all covering the windows and door so no one can enter.

Artoria who was seeing the door and window close couldn't help but blush.

As she couldn't believe the two of them are doing it.

She doesn't know if she is ready for it but unfortunately for her.

She wasn't expecting what Y/N was going to show him not the one that she imagined.

Y/N: Artoria I need to talk to you and its very important.

Y/N said as he then sit on a couch with Y/N sitting beside him.

Artoria: what do you mean Y/N what seem to be important that you need to show me?

Artoria asked a bit confuse as to what she wants to talk about.

Although she was disappointed the they aren't going to do it but she move it aside as she listen to what Y/N about to say.

Y/N: okay what I want to tell you is about Morgana.

Y/N said as this made Artoria sad when she heard her sisters name.

Artoria: what about her?

Artoria said with a sad look on her face.

Y/N: to tell you the truth Morgana is not evil.

Y/N said as Artoria look at her with disbelief in her eyes.

Artoria: your joking right Y/N, Morgana is evil she killed our father and betrayed me and now your saying she isn't evil!

Artoria said with a hint of anger as rars were falling off her face.

Y/N: you don't understand sh isn't evil Artoria.

Y/N said as he try to calm Artoria down who looks like she is going to cry any moment.

Artoria: how....how can you be sure of that she killed millions of my people betrayed me and almost even killed my ow daughter!!!

Artoria screamed as she then cry onto Y/N chest as Y/N hugs him.

Y/N: perhaps you haven't even learn the truth.

Y/N said as this made Artoria look back at him with a confuse look on her face.

As Y/N wipe the tears off her face with ap piece of tissue from one of his gates.

Artoria: what do you mean?

Artoria asked a bit confuse as to what he means of the truth.

Y/N: allow me to show you then.

Y/N said as he then made a holo-screen appeared infront of them as a small file image with top-secret name on it.