Chapter 82

A/N:alright here is the battle you all been waiting for please enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Cleveland: what is coming out of that giant portal.

Cleveland asked as Y/N on the holo-computer.

Y/N:everyone get yourselves ready  for battle were going to have company.

Enterprise: what's going on big brother?

Y/N:I'll explain later summon all your riggings now I'm about to enter the Mirror Sea.

The others nodded at this as they went to there ships and then began to summon there riggings.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile back with the others below we could see the huge portal expanding as it slowly growing until to the point it is now reaching the sky.

Hamman: what the heck is going on?!

Hamman said as she look at the huge portal that is now appearing infront of them.

Iowa:I don't know but I feel that whatever that thing is it's bad news.

Iowa said as she feels that something huge is coming out of that giant portal gate that had just appeared now.

Monarch: everyone look.

Monarch said as SR points above the portal and see Akagi floating above the giant portal gate.

Victorious: what is Akagi doing?

Victorious said as she jumps out of her plane as she has finnish taking care of Kaga.

Who is now unconscious somewhere due to being hit by a Taser Missile.

Which is vet painful since she was hit by 6 of it.

Javelin:what is she planning to do?

Javelin said as she stands besides Laffey as they all look a Akagi who has a insane look on her face.

Meanwhile with the Sakura Empire they were now slightly or some of them heavily injured.

Bit most of them were affected by the Taser bombs, shells, or missiles.

Zuikaku and the others arrive at them as they all look at the two crane sisters.

Souryuu: Zuikaku what in the world is going on?

Souryuu ask as she looks at Akagi the portal was getting bigger and bigger than ever an she doesn't like what is going to happen.

Zuikaku:we don't know Akagi-senpai just activated some kind of thing she was holding and the next thing we know she disappeared and that giant portal appeared.

Zuikaku said as she was about to fall on the water when her sister has caught her.

Shoukaku: don't force yourself Zuikaku.

Hiryuu:this is bad half of our forces are heavily injured we won't be able to fight against them.

Hiryuu said with a worried look on her face as she looks at the portal that is getting larger.

Souryuu: what is she planning to do?!

Souryuu said as she see Akagi spreading her hands.

As the said portal gate glowed and what came out shock them.

Fusou:s-siren!

Fusou said as they saw several Humanoid Siren coming out of the portal gates.

However this Siren were completely different this were Super Heavy Battleship Class Siren.