Chapter 162(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Emil: Graaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Emil screamed as his body is starting to become a part of the snake.

And soon the whole cave they were in started to shake and the engineers all ran to the escape tunnel.

Leaving Emil inside who is screaming in pain as the snake eyes suddenly opened and revealed a emerald serpant eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Back at Krukov fleet we could see him using his eyeglass that is in its telescope mode right now.

As he look outside the ship to see the port burning ablaze.

As huge clouds of black smoke could be seen coming from afar.

Krukov: it seems everything is working as I have expected.

Kukov said as his fleet was sailing away from where tht have launch there missile.

As they are now several kilometers away from they were previously were.

Ulyanov: the only thing now is we wait for him to take the bait isn't it Marshal Admiral?

Ulyanov asked as he knew what Krukov plan from the beginning they have launch the attack.

As only the castle and the surrounding near it was the only one that were destroyed.

Krukov: correct with his brothers dead we could safe to say he will use his Trump card against us.

Krukov said as he turns around to look at the holo-map and see a massive ripple of water.

Is starting to form 2 km away from Landon Port.

Krukov: and it seem he has taken the bait that is good are the Megaladon ready?

Krukov asked as Ulyanov nodded at this as he then shows 3 Megaladon all are stationed at were they previous were.

Ulyanov: all are prepared Marshal Admiral.

Ulyanov said as Krukov smirk at this as he then turns around and look to the gaint ripple of water.

Krukov: and now we enjoy the show.

Krukov said as he then sat on Hi chair and look at the holo-map.

As a massive red line could be seen in the gaint ripple of waters.

Meanwhile back at the Landon Port we could see the city fire continue to spread.

As the demons and undead try to put it out as it was Holy Fire was spreading.

Normally if it was a regular fire tht would ignore it.

But since this was a different case as this flames could clearly kill them just a touch of it.

But it seems they can't since more energy missiles coming from the 3 Megaladon were continue to launch energy missiles at the city port.

As they are trying to make Emil attention towards them.

And soon enough the huge ripple of water then exploded into the air itself right away.

As a huge Roar could be heard through out the whole city and the Roar even reach to where Krukov us.

But only a bit weaker than those that are near the roar.

As of right now we could see a pair of emerald eyes emerging out of the water.