Chapter 183(Special Event:Whwn Fantsay Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________(Previously)

Y/N: I knew you would say that so o have no choice but to agree.

Y/M said as this made Artoria happy as she hug him and Y/N hug her back.

Y/N: now let's get ourselves ready we still have a few more minutes before it begins.

Y/N said as Artoria nodded at this as the two went to grab his students and daughter.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As they all prepare themselves to attack on the city where Rianna and her forces are.

We could see Y/N and the others all ready themselves.

There plan will work as Rianna won't just sit to the side.

While her whole city is being constantly bombarded.

She will surely take action to it anv when falls under there trap.

They will make sure she won't return back to the castle and stop Y/N.

But even if she mannage to arrive at the castle it would already be to late for her.

As Y/N should have now been able to take the black stone power.

When that happens Rianna power will gradually decrease to immense level.

And it would also mark the end of the war when they mannage to capture Rianna.

Right now though we could see Y/N is right now standing on the field as he looks at the artillery infront of him.

All of which are the size of Gustav Railgun like the ones that Nazi Germany has created.

But this has more than 6 Barrel each of which can fire 60 rounds per minute.

It would be enough to destroy the city alone.

However due to the size of this city  it would take several more of it to destroy it.

With only a small percent if there power as they cannot risk of getting the underground falling apart.

Y/N: are all the artillery ready to fire?

Y/N asked as he turn around and look at Walter who so standing 15 meters away from him.

Walter: yes all of them are ready Y/N we await your orders.

Walter said as Y/N nodded at this as he put on his helmet.

Ashe then radio a message to all forces around him and to those that are fighting in the West.

Y/N: to all who hear this I am leaving a message to all that we are in are final moment of this war before it ends many have you suffer from this war but this all did not stop as we will finally end this war once and for all.

Y/N finnish speaking bit did not know what the huge impact it has made to all of the troops.

As this boost there morale greatly than ever before.

As they were all determine to end the war once and for all.

Y/N: Rose wait for my order and fire the shot when i give you the signal.

Y/N said as he transmitted it to Rose who nodded at this.

As she was in a tower that is only a few meters away from him.