Chapter 35

A/N:here is the next chapter hope you shall all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Warspite: y-yes I am fine.

Y/N:I don't think so your face is turning red.

Y/N said as his face was a few inches to Warspite face and suddenly something hit Warspite as both fall down and accidentally kiss each other on the face.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Both were in a daze as Warspite just kiss Y/N while blushing and the two were in an awkward position.

Y/N didn't mind it as he kiss her back which made Warspite surprised for a few moments before she kiss back.

The two were lost in thought that they didn't notice the spectator around them as every shipgirls except Cleveland and her sisters were having a dumbfounded look.

And there jaws drop to the ground as they look at the two who were making out with each other.

Both were soon interrupted by someone dropping a cup to the floor as the two immediately seperated themselves and look to see Queen Elizabeth, Belfast, Hood, and Illustrious who is covering Unicorn eyes.

As they look at them in a dumbfounded look while Elizabeth jawdropped to the ground.

Warspite: w-wait this isn't what you think.

Warspite said as she waves her hand that says they didn't mean it as she was blushing like a tomato.

Illustrious: Warspite never knew you like Lord Y/N that much.

Warspite: hey that was just an accident.

Hood:but you were enjoying it aren't you?

Hood teasingly asked as it made Wary blush red like a tomato.

Warspite: n-no I didn't.

Warspite as she was blushing redder than a tomato and smokes could be seen coming out of her ears.

Queen Elizabeth: stop lying Warspite and just tell us the truth.

Belfast:do you love Lord Y/N Warspite?

Queen Elizabeth ordered while Belfast asked as Warspite couldn't disobey her orders as she shakily spoke.

Warspite: y-yes.

Warspite said as she then hides her self on Y/N trench coat.

Cleveland:aww look big brother she said she loves you.

Cleveland teasingly said as Y/N rolled his eyes at this as he hugs Warspite who made a cute eep sound.

Y/N:oh I wouldn't mind as long as you girls agree to it.

Y/N said as Enterprise and the others arrived a few minutes ago when tht saw Wary kissing Y/N.

Enterprise agree to it as the girls also nodded in agreement.

Yorktown: alright that's enough teasing Warspite everyone.

Yorktown said as she could see the girl is blushing redder than ever and it looks like she's going to faint from embarrassment.

Warspite: wait you'll don't disagree to it?

Warspite ask as the girls shook there heads.

Hornet:of course not why we dont mind you joining us.