Chapter 121(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Seeing this Morded blush when she saw him as she suddenly imagined her in huge church wearing a wedding gown.

With Y/N standing infront of her as she was wearing a white suit with a golden star on the left part of his suit.

Mordred turned beat red when she imagined this as her thought then imagined her doing lewd things with Y/N.

Causing Morded to blush even more redder than before as a small drop of blood could be seen on her nose.

This was noticed by Merlin who also imagining the same thing.

As the two were deep in trance that they didn't noticed Y/N looking at them with an amuse look on his eyes.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the two were daydreaming with Y/N we could see him turning her chair to the side.

As the curtains behind him open on its own as it shows the garden outside.

But also the city and the wall surrounding the castle.

They were at the 75th floor of the castle with the tallest floor being the 300th floor.

Which is where the tallest is and it is a private living room where Y/N would normally be.

As he likes the view above it with the room being more than 60 meters wide which has enough space to fit over hundred of people inside.

As Y/N wait for the food to be prepare he took a sip from his glass of wine again.

As he made 1 wide holo-screen appeared right infront of him.

As he looks at the reports that has arrive just now.

As he reads through the reports which shows several constant pirate attacks within the Eastern borders.

As he role his eyes on reading the outcome of how may pirate ships have been sunk.

The number of pirate ship that have been sunk was over 12,500 for the past 3 days now.

Upon there arrival mostly because Morgana wants to reclaim the island again.

But that won't be possible anymore since the whole island has a massive wall and defenses protecting it.

Y/N knows that Morgana doesn't care about how many lives she set to him.

As the only result that she would get is more of her ships being annihilated out if existence.

Just then a incoming call appeared on his holo-screen as he lowered the volume that only he can hear.

Y/N:answer

Y/N said to the holo-screen as an image of a Imperium Sentinels Captain appeared infront of his screen.

Y/N:captain Icarus what is your report?

Y/N asked the man name Icarus as you could see in the background that is behind Icarus is all black with blue flames scattered everywhere.

Icarus: we have more than 500 Imperium Sentinels ready to storm the prison where the goddess Erishkigal is Emperor we only await you orders.

Icarus said as another holo-screen appeared as it shows the fortress that helps Erishkigal.

Y/N: you have my permission captain bring her back alive and safe.