Chapter-12

A/N:hope you all enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Ayanami:what about you what do you like?

Z23:our preferences our not relevant we have a duty to fulfill to execute after all we our warships we don't get to choose what we want our purpose is to fight when requested after all.

Ayanami: how can that be all there is?

Ayanami asked as she look into the horizon and saw the set almost setting.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N and the others have mannage to repair the ships but some structure within the base are still being repaired.

Somewhere in the hills we could see Javelin and Laffey having a picnic as Laffey is eating some sandwich while Javelin was thinking about Ayanami.

Javelin: that girl I hope she's okay.

Laffey:you mean Ayanami?

Javelin: I don't really understand why would we fight each other if we are all the same our goal is to fight the Sirens right?

Javelin asked as she look up into the sky.

Laffey:yeah that is true but they might have different goals than we do.

Laffey said as she took a bite fom her sandwich.

Just then they noticed a Eagle flying above them before landing on a branch of a dead tree.

Laffey: that bird looks familiar to you Javelin?

Javelin: yeah that looks like Enterprise bird.

Javelin said as both turn around and look to see Enterprise walking towards them.

Javelin:Lady Enterprise it's nice to see you here.

Javelin said as Enterprise nodded and went towards them whe she arrived she look to the seas in silence.

Javelin: Would you like take a bite from my food?

Enterprise: no thank you I already ate before coming here.

Javelin: where is big brother Y/N?

Enterprise: he is helping Wales and the others repairing the base.

Laffey: Enterprise?

Laffey suddenly calls Enterprise.

Enterprise: yes what is it Laffey?

Laffey: why do you keep pushing yourself do you think big brother Y/N knows about this?

Enterprise flinch when she heard her say Y/N name while Javelin was deep in thought.

Javelin:'from what I have heard she wasn't like this when big brother Y/N didn't left them two years ago'

She said in her thought before speaking to Enterprise.

Javelin: why do you keep pushing yourself Enterprise wouldn't you make your brother worried about your.

Enterprise eyes widen at this for the past two years she kept herself pushing herself beyond her limits thinking that if she get stronger her older brother would let her come with him.

But know she realize that it would only make her Elder brother worried and who know he might be even get disappointed.

Thinking about it made Enterprise shake in fear for the last one year she was with her Elder brother before he left she never made him disappointed.