Chapter 79

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Essex: what happened to you Hamman?

Essex asked with a confuse look but when she saw the body parts lying everywhere.

She immediately turn around and her face look like she is also going to puke like Hamman.

Essex: what did you do to that Siren?

Essex asked as Hamman stop puking and look towards her.

Hamman:you don't wanna know.

Hamman said as she immediately left along with Essex to help the others while forgetting to what the both saw.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile with Iowa we could see her having a hard time fighting why you may ask well consider that she is being attacked by 4 HS in all directions.

HS3:get ready to be killed.

The HS3 from behind her said asit fired a torpedo towards her.

Iowa seeing this immediately jump to the side to dodge it.

However another Siren appeared behind her and kicked her in the back sending her straight to a pillar.

HS4:where do you think your going.

The Siren said as she floats above her Iowa stands up from the water and look at the two sirens.

As another two appeared beside them as they all look towards her.

HS5:just give up now your damn weak.

The third Siren mocked her as the others laugh at this.

Meanwhile with Iowa we could see her having a smirk that the four Siren didn't noticed.

Her missiles pods have targeted them as she fired her missiles towards them.

The missiles all flew at hypersonic speed as one of the Sirens couldn't react in time.

As the others mannage to dodge the missiles however the other one didn't mannage to.

As the missiles hit her and apparently the said missile wasn't normal at all.

It was actually a Liquefier Missile that hit the Siren.

A very deadly missile that melts any type of metal and organic life form.

Very few metals could even resist to the effects of the Liquefier Missiles one of which are the Vibranium Metal.

As now we could see the said Siren screaming in agony as she melts and yellow blood spill out if her body that is turning liquid.

Her armaments were also been liquefied as the melted Siren fell to the water below.

HS3:you'll pay for that!

The other siren said that mannage to dodge the missile.

However they hear the sound of the missiles coming towards them.

As they all look to see the said missile are now heading towards them.

The three remaining siren saw this as they had horrified looks on there faces as one of them couldn't move due to fear.

As the said siren ended up getting hit by the Liquefier Missiles.

And soon melted like the first one before falling to the water below.