Chapter 105(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting hope you all enjoy and also I should inform everyone that we won't be able to read the main story line for now since I am planning to make this special chapter to have 30-35 chapters after that we will be heading to the last chapter where the battle between Sakura Empire will be and there will be a surprise on the final battle with Sakura Empire and also the voting that I showed two days ago has ended and the winner is the second option.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Murdock:yes I'm coming.

Murdock said before taking one last glance at Scathach as he had a perverted grin on his face.

As he then turned around went down below to prepare himself.

And by the time he was now on the bottom the sounds of cannons firing could be heard.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

With the shell heading towards them the pirates didn't even care of it hitting there ships.

As the shell then a few meters away from hitting the ship a black forcefield appeared.

Making the shell hit the forcefield instead and exploded causing the water to creates small waves near the blast.

Merdock:hahaha this will be easy on taking there ship with the help of that orb.

Merdock said as he laugh at this there was a massive black orb inside the ship down below them.

Which was the source of the forcefield due to this being given by Morgana.

It carry a huge amount of mana within it that is being replenish by several mages that the two pirate blood horn brothers have.

The shield can sustain itself for the next 300 hits from the shell if all of the ships of Jalter has.

Before deactivating and need some time to regenerate.

Merdock:come on my brothers let us prepare to raid there most prize ship.

Merdock said as all of his crew shouted in joy a this as they imagine the numbers if woman they could capture and use as there toy.

Murdock came walking behind as he walks towards his twin brother.

Murdock:how long can the barrier last?

Murdock ask as he was carrying a spear that is enchanted to have lighting properties.

Which can paralyze anyone that isn't resistant to it upon getting even a small cut from it.

Merdock:relax brother by the time the barrier is gone we already have boarded there ship.

Merdock said with a confident look on his face but will soon regret it later after what will come and attack them.

Merdock:now brother Les get ourselves ready.

Merdock said as he pull a lever that is infront of him as his ship suddenly move faster than ever.

As the prepare to ram onto Jalter ship which is firing several shells at them.

But only for it to be blocked by the barrier around the ship.

As the mages within the ship try to replenish the ships barrier and maintain it able to withstand the next barrage.

Meanwhile back at Jalter and the other we could see them having a shock look on there faces.

Jalter:what how come it didn't sink yet?!