Chapter 114(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all have enjoyed.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rose dismiss the Holo Screen infront of her as it then disappears.

As she looks at Morded and her other companions who are all looking outside the window.

Where they look down at the massive Cities that all around Eden that wasn't here before.

That includes tht are passing through several ships that are floating above them.

She could clearly see the amaze look on there face such as Merlin who looks like writing down everything about she currently have learned.

And is expected since she is a Grand Mage who have live since the beginning of the Empire.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Mordred and the others could not express what the were seeing as tht pass through several lands.

Which where there considering that The size of Eden was only equal to the size of France if in this case.

The nation of Zelan but it has now been gone since it was been conquered by the Moragan Empire.

And completely dry all the resources within that nation and used up in the war.

Morded has heard that some of the people of Zelan have went to Eden.

And from the looks of it they could possibly be here.

But Morded cant be sure of that if they are exactly here in the Celestial Empire.

Considering that how large the island has become it won't be considered as an island.

But is now more considered as a small nation.

But she wouldn't think this as a small nation considering that they would be able to expand Eden.

Morded knows that this people could possibly be able to create even planets at will.

And from the talk tht had with Rose they are able to colonize planets beyond there own planet.

Which is a shocking thing consider that Morded and other nation wouldn't be able to build a device for them to fly jto space.

And she believed by the time that happens it would have been several thousand of  years and they wouldn't possibly know how long it would even take to colonize a planet.

Let alone be able to fly into the 2 moons that appears on there planet all the time.

Thank to Rose who given them access to a small library about the history of there Empire.

Although they don't have access to 99% info about there technology which is understandable.

Since even they wouldn't possibly give such technology if they don't use it wisely.

After learning of how intelligent there  race is it completely shock Merlin when he learns about this.

And the three of them have though that the gate would have opened to there world.

And have already know that they would be coming to meet with them.

Which truly shock them as they were fallen into there plan.

Considering how intelligent the Celestial are and how long can they live.

It possible that Rose may be older than what they think.