Chapter 136(Special Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy this is where you will all know about Morgana and there is a part of this chapter that might shock you all.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

A/N:is the ship ready to warp admiral?

Y/N asked to Admiral Kernov who nodded at him.

Kernov: the ship is ready to depart to Camelot Emperor.

Y/N that's good to hear warp the ship now then.

Y/N said as he was then pulled by the girls and hug him.

As they all were a bit clingy to him right now and they practically want his attention.

As the ship then warp towards Camelot where they will meet with the others.

Before the incoming war against Morgana begins.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In the lands of the Moragan Empire that is only filled with nothing but black smokes.

And the lands all devoid of life nothing could be seen but burned wasteland.

The sun light could barely past the giant smoke that is covering the sky above.

Factories everywhere could be seen with black smokes coming from the factories.

That continue to pollute the air of the Moragan Empire.

The water on rivers, lakes, and ponds where all filled with nothing more than just black colored water.

The whole water is nothing but filled with dead fish of different kind.

Nothing could be even eaten as the fish all have been poisoned.

Demons numbering over Billions could be seen roaming around the lands.

The whole Moragan Empire could only be described as a place of true living hell.

Where bot even animals could be seen the cities all producing smokes as the sound of gears and hammers could be heard every city.

The Moragan Empire that was once a part of the Empire Of Britain where green fertile lands could be seen everywhere.

Beautiful trees and plants could all be seen everywhere with lots of animals roaming around various fruits and vegetables could be eaten but that all change.

When Morgana have rebelled against her sister out if jealous of not becoming the Empress to the throne.

She immediately stole the ancient artifact that gives her infinite power.

But she could not have the true power of the stone for she isn't the one that the  crystal stone waits.

For she isn't mentioned to wield the power the stone have.

But even then she used a spell that harness the Infinite power the stone had instead.

And used this to her advantage as she created an army if her own.

And rebelled against her own sisters and split the Empire into two.

Where she rules the Moragan Empire and AL was going on her favor until the day she opened the gates.

Where Y/N and his army destroyed all her men that controls Eden.

And within just 3 days the unkown Empire she unleashed had taken the control of all the ocean.