Chapter 159(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Jeanne: oh my it would seem you where right Jalter your cousin just join our husbands harem.

Jeanne said as Jalter had a huge grin on her face on seeing her cousin kissing Y/N

Jalter: ha I knew it guess I won the bet Da Vinci made with me she has no choice but to give me her precious painting.

Jalter said with a huge grin on her face as she can't wait to grab Da Vinci painting that is a world of art.

That anyone in the world of Gaia would chase after.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N was in a daze state when Nero kiss him as he was expecting this to happen anyway.

Nero pulled Y/N closer to her as she kiss him more.

And it turn to a one-sided make out session.

With Y/N kissing her back and hugging her while Nero was completely using her arm to hold onto.

His neck and continue kissing Y/N for more than a few minutes before seperating.

As Nero needed some air to breath in while Y/N doesn't need to.

As he is already reach the stage of true immortality.

Where he cannot die or even be killed in the first place anyway.

Nero separated from Y/N a string of saliva could be seen between them as she let go of his neck and look away from him with a huge blush on her face.

Jalter: oh what a bold action you made towards my husband Nero I'm quote impress.

Jalter said as she had a huge grin on her face that made Nero to look away in embarrassment.

Jeanne: so what's next you both will going to make babies?

Jeanne said bluntly as this caused Nero to blush redder than any red color could.

As smoke where coming out of her ears while Y/N rolled his eyes at this.

Y/N: says the one who to make one with me.

Y/N was the one who said it bluntly this time as this made Jeanne to blush just like Nero.

As she looks away at this while Y/N laugh at this making Jeanne to punch her on the shoulder.

Which only felt like a piece of hair fall on Y/N palm.

Jeanne: Baka! Stop teasing me like that.

Jeanne said as she was completely embarrassed as she know Y/N doesn't show any shame at all on teasing her in public.

Y/N: what it was true and beside you were teasing poor little Nero here.

Y/N said as he pull Nero and the girl was now besides Y/N.

As the said girl was blushing redder than ever before seen by anyone.

Jeanne: stop it already you Baka!

Jeanne said as Y/N chuckle at this on seeing Jeanne blushing face.

Y/N: alright enough with the teasing I am in need of speaking to you Nero.

Y/N said as Nero could only nod at this as she looks at the surrounding of her castle.

And see all the demons were completely killed and Toidi soldiers were either dead, injured, or have been obliterated out of existence.