Chapter 1

A/N:hey Author here just like to say that I hope you will enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously in The Anomaly)

Y/N:and let me guess you are an AI that will be help and assist me?

Well my prediction where correct I wonder what world have i been sended to.

????:correct Lord Y/N.

Y/N:and what might be your name?

????:I am..........
______________________________________________________________________________

(Currently)

(Y/N POV)

??i am Solomon.

Y/N:wait isn't that the famous King in the Bible known as the Wise King?

Solomon:yes, you are correct Lord Y/N.

Y/N:also can I just call you Sol cause it your name is to long to say?

Solomon:if that is what you wish then it is alright to call me that as I have no objection to it..

Solomon said in my head as I began to walk out as the door of the room open itself.

Y/N:say where is the special gift I was supposed to receive anyway when I arrive here.

I ask to Sol as I continue to walk as I was heading to the main bridge of the ship.

Sol:I can summon it for you sir.

Y/N:really then summon it for me Sol.

Sol:as you wish.

In a just a few seconds I was bombarded with a large amount of information about warships and other types of ships,vehicles,and aircraft.

Many of it are extremely powerful tha it could destroy planets,solar system, and even a galaxy it can destroy.

Y/N:wait that's it?

Sol:yes with it you can build any type of ship you like Lord Y/N.

Y/N:well that will be useful then can you explain which world I am Sol.

Sol:you are in the world known as Azur Lane and a few years before the story began Lord Y/N.

Wait is that the world where Sirens and ship fight each other from what I have learned from the anime but i only mannage to read 10 ep of it as tht haven't yet released the 11 and 12 ep until in the summer of march.

And since I am a few years earlier than the actual story line then that means the Sirens have yet to appear which will give e enough time to prepare before they arrive.

Y/N:Sol is it possible I have the ability to create Wisdom Cubes?

Sol:yes Lord Y/N you can make Infinite of wisdom cube and use it to give life to the ships you create or make those ships an armament that you can equip.

Y/N:I see can you explain me what the Box of Pandora is?

I ask Sol as I want to know what this Box can do and where is it anyway I haven't seen it since I have arrive to this world.

Sol:I have only little information about it as you have to find out about it yourself Lord Y/N I have only 3 abilities it have and it is one is that it allows you to create Infinite Wisdom Cube the second is that it allows you to create Infinite Black Mental Cubes that records data about those tha you fight or observe and the third is Nano Manipulation it allows you to use Infinite Nano Bots that will create and built anything you like and can produce any type of materials you need.