Chapter 129(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously

Artoria: Mordred!!!

Mordred heard her mom as she looks to see Artoria lunging at her

As the two both fall to the ground with Artoria hugging Mordred tightly.

Artoria: you came back safe Mordred I am so happy to see you.

Artoria said while hugging Mordred even more tightly.

Merlin: your Majesty you might wanna let go of Mordred or he will die on lack of oxygen.

Merlin said as Artoria then realized Mordred was having a hard time to breath as she let her go.

As she stand up with Mordred standing up also while trying to catch her breath.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

All of them were lost for words when they saw Mordred coming out of the gant metal.

That came out of the giant metal airship is what thought of all the Paris Class Destroyers.

That were all floating above them as they look to see several other figures coming out of the pod.

Of course seeing as they are with Mordred all if them immediately put there swords down.

As this showed that they maybe the Allies that they are going to meet.

And probably the reason why that giant demonic airship has been shot down.

A few minutes ago and the number of demons within just a matter of 3 minutes.

Only 12,520 were left and are all now running away in fear.

Of course since the Paris Class Destroyers were floating above them.

They were all easily shot down by several Light Railgun Cannons.

As right now Artoria look at Mordred who was busy trying to catch her breath.

Mordred: geez mom can't you just give a normal hug every time I come back and not hug me to death this is the 52th time you have hug me to death.

Mordred said as she slowly regain her breathing as she stand up straight

While Artoria just blush in embarrassment when she heard.

As she was right about it since she always hugs Mordred to death.

Which always either Mordred end up fainting from lack of oxygen.

Or either getting a sore on her back which takes her a 3 days to be able to recover from her mothers hug.

As she try her best not to get crush by her mother.

And it's a surprise that she hasn't have any of her bones crack from how strong Artoria hug is.

If a normal person was in Modded place there whole ribcage would have broken to pieces.

And not to mention they would due from it.

But luckily Mordred is different from a normal person.

As die to her being trained since she was young.

He body could withstand her mother bear hug and not getting any of her bones crack to pieces.

And add to the fact that she was wearing armor which decrease the strength of her mother.