Chapter 125(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Fou: but that would be disrespecting you?

Fou asked as she look towards Y/N with her cute blue Sapphire eyes.

Y/N: there is nothing with it you are one of our guest so please stand-up and take a sit.

Y/N said as Fou nodded at this as she sit on the right seat that is besides Y/N.

As this made Mordred and Merlin have a jealous look on there face.

Y/N: now then can you tell me what the train you are here?

Y/N asked while looking at Fou who is shaking nervously but soon disappeared when she felt Y/N holding onto one if her arms making her blush.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Fou cleared her throat as she looks at Y/N while still blushing and while trying to hold her primal desires over taking her.

Fou: I am send here by my mother as she needs your help.

Four said as this surprise everyone when the heard her being send here by her mother.

But Y/N knew all to well that this isn't the only reason she was here.

After all Gaia could have just sent a fairy that's serve her to talk to him.

As due to here overly broke curse luck he knew that this girl has fallen in love with him.

And who is he to reject her after all would anyone reject a young beautiful woman like her.

She may look like a girl but no she isn't since you should judge someone by there appearance.

Like Y/N who is Septillion if years old since he has traveled to dozens of different world several times now.

And he would mostly stay in the said world for Billions or Trillions of years before returning back to Azur Lane.

Mostly when he has no mission he would go to different world where time is far more different than Azur Lane.

Any world he goes to no matter how long how he has stayed even it was Septillion of years.

It only equal of one day of him being gone I'm Azur Lane and they girls already know about it.

As they just let Y/N have some time of his own.

Even it is very long he always due anything they ask when he come back but the girls would mostly ask for him to spend time with them.

Which isn't a problem since he could always interact with them all the time.

Since even if there world is in war with the Sirens it just give him some time to spend with the girls in battle.

After all the battle with the Sirens is mere child's play to Y/N.

If he wanted to he could make them disappear but somehow he can't due to the Siren Creator.

Somehow hold a part of Pandora Box but even then the Siren Creator couldn't control it very much.

But it still annoy Y/N and he theorize that the Siren Creator maybe is a human like him.

When the lightning that send him to this world must have also grab hold on someone like him.

But must have send at the same place but different time.