Chapter 15

A/N:hey everyone I hope you all enjoy this new chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Damn this ship is far more stronger than the original Kongo from the anime it was probably because of the ship becoming part of me that it slowly enchance itself the graviton cannons and mirror ring field have been modified.

Maybe I should make the Yamato and Musashi but for now I should head back to base as it is the sun is almost setting.

I quickly put the ship inside one of the Gates of Babylon I have summoned.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

(Enterprise Dream)

We could see two figures inside a room one was sitting on a bed while the other was standing infront of the one who is on the bed.

It was Enterprise and her older sister Yorktown.

Yorktown: look Enterprise the ocean looks beautiful today.

Enterprise: I never knew the ocean was the beautiful I have been fighting for so long I didn't even have the time to be able to look at the ocean.

Yorktown:but you forget that we maybe ships that has taken the form of a human but we still are capable of making our own choices and were more than just weapons of war isn't that Elder brother always says to us.

Enterprise: well I guess your right about that but what will happen after the war is over?

Yorktown:that is for you to decide little sister.

Yorktown said while holding Enterprise right hand while smiling.

(Real World)

While Enterprise could be seen sleeping peacefully a figure suddenly entered the room as it observed Enterprise before heading towards the window.

Enterprise:Yorktown.... My sister.

Enterprise sleeped talked.

????:you are cute when you talk in your sleep.

Enterprise suddenly went wide awake when she looked who entered her room she saw a maid opening the curtains making the lights enter the room.

Enterprise: wait who are you?

The made turned around and look at Enterprise.

????:my name is Belfast I was sent here to wake you up.

Enterprise: I see Thank you then.

Enterprise then walk out of her bed and took her cap on the table as she left.

Belfast: were are you going miss Enterprise?

Enterprise:I'm going to find my brother.

Enterprise said as she then left her dorm but Belfast followed her as both walk down stares.

Belfast: you haven't had breakfast yet.

Enterprise:I will just join my brother he will be probably be in Cafeteria by now.

Enterprise said as she opened the door and closed when she was outside as she left to the Cafeteria.

Belfast:*sigh* just like her sister says she has changed since her brother has returned.

Meanwhile in the Cafeteria we could see Laffey and Javelin eating along with othet ship girls while San Diego accidentally put to much ketchup on Saratoga food.