Chapter 124(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy Author Out.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

/N was surpise that the Solomon of this world just look  like Sol back at his world.

Y/N have sended to save the betrayed Empress and those that still continue to follow her.

And after that he has no choice but to launch a nuclear strike on the Aldaron Empire.

Due to the fact it has become to much corrupted and all the innocent people living there have already fled and are now seeking shelter here at Eden.

Y/N has given the special force to save Empress Solomon within 3 hours before the Orbital Fleet will launch a nuclear strike on the corrupted nation
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Once Solomon has been save Y/N will give the Orbital Fleet the permission to launch the nuclear strike.

The Nuclear that he will launch a continent class nuke to destroy the whole nation of Aldaron Empire.

Immediately killing not only all the corrupted people in the nation but also there King.

Once this is done the destroyed nation will be Terraformed and it will be a very green a beautiful nation once it has been rebuilt.

While Solomon in the other hand would be the one to return to power within her nation.

Since 75% of her people are now currently taking refugee here in Eden.

He had only send a fleet of one Super Carrier Strike Fleet with only a number of 25 ships with only 5 Super Aircraft Carrier since it will be enough to save Solomon.

After all one Carrier Strike Group is capable of performing a land invasion on a continental scale.

But right know he needs to talk with Warden and the other about were they will sign there alliance.

Once that is done the would immediately commence operation Dies Iraes.

Also known as Day Of Wrath which is a suitable title for the operation since.

Gaia the goddess if the planet itself is very piss lately and also trying to her best to keep the cracks that Morgana make in order to enter the Divine Realm.

Which is where Gaia is residing after all she can't step into the mortal world with getting the Divine Realm that maintain the balance if the planet be invaded by Morgana.

The operation name fits as Y/N knew many have wanted to end Morgana once and for all.

And considering that this world is full of woman it sure hell that Morgana has pissed lots of females.

Like they say Hell had no fury like a woman scorn.

Even the devil himself would know that and wouldn't probably provoke a very piss woman.

We all know that it will not end all that good.

Y/N can be even sure that Morgana is going regret it once she fights Artoria once again.

If that ever happens he is not to interfere as it will be a battle between two siblings.

One that will end the other even if they are siblings.

One must understand that even if they are siblings they are different from each other.

One only wants to rule in peace while the other one is an insane genocidal psychopath that wants the world all to her self.