Chapter 173(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:hey Volmatriax here I am back and decide to continue the story and here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As Gudako and Ilya sit beside him as they all watch the girls play while using there magic I'm the game.

As the poor ball had to endure being fired at high speed that it's started to tear apart from the immense speed is having right.

As needless to say they all ended up in a tie as poor Y/N was pulled to his room and had to satisfy several hungry girls.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

War the name alone always leaves a scar to those who have experienced it.

Some may never come back afrr going to war.

And those who mannage to return experience horrifyingly things that leaves a scar to the human mind.

Many wonder why war exist perhaps to prove one nation power or perhaps they seek conquest.

None the less many yet has still not able to know why war exist.

If peace exist then war as well exist after all there is balance.

War always teach us on the mistake we make from and to not repeat it again like we use to have made.

There is always sacrifice when facing war no matter how much you try.

There is always a price to pay one can lead to a nation downfall the other make other nation lose many love ones.

Perhaps life is truly unfair no matter how much we do we always have to bare it.

But even then we continue to strive and fight back and rebuild a new.

Human civilization and otter creatures have mannage to live so long.

Even if war constantly happen there are those that will oppose it.

And will continue to and endless cycle between war and peace.

Doesn't matter which will win the matter most is what we choose between the two.

Should we perhaps continue I'm a world of war or live in world where peace exist.

Such concept exist yet cannot last since fate have other thing for us to face.

Y/N who is standing outside the balcony of Nero palace.

Could only sigh as he has face so many war now and yet understand it's importance.

Wether one like it or not war will always exist to balance peace with it.

In the outside of the wall of the capital of Rome we could see massive amounts of army numbering over Billions.

All are armed and ready to go to war they knew the consequences of it.

And yet determined to fight I'm order to make a better future for the young gen.

The old always perish yet they leave a huge impact to the young generation.

There sacrifice would not be in vain no matter what.

The young will arrive and continue the old ones legacy.

Y/N chuckle at the thought of it even he knows that new things always come to the new gen.

Wether it be good or bad they always have a way to strive through it.