Chapter 195

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Mutsu: big sis are you alright?

Mutsu asked as she turns to look at Nagato who is trying to suppress her tears.

Nagato: yeah I am fine.

Nagato said as Mutsu knew she is holding back as she hugs him and quickly whisper something to heb.

And immediately Nagato was crying in Mustu chest as she mutter to herself of pleading the creator to forgive her.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

With Mikasa we could see her walking down the stairs the lead back down

As she had a very depress Aura surrounding her.

The moment she left  Nagato and Mutsu she didn't held back the emotion.

That was accumulating inside her as she release it all.

She cried while walking down the stones stairs.

She could not believe that the Creator she admire and deeply love.

Would bow be joining Azur Lane and he might hate them for betraying.

After all he created them and gave them a chance to live on there own.

She choose to fight for the Creator in order for him to acknowledge her love for him.

But that would likely not happen anymore after this betrayal that they made.

It most likely she won't be able to confess her love for her maker.

And even if she and the others redeem themselves to the maker.

He might have already fallen in love with someone else now.

And thinking about it just makes her heart shatter to pieces even more.

That is one thing she could not barely even move on.

To be hated by him is like being killed over and over again.

Mikasa is afraid of what the consequences will be once the maker knows about this.

Siding with the Sirens is it a vet good idea from the start.

For they all have been tricked and yet they did not notice it from the start.

If Mikasa only knew early that the maker was back she would have convince them.

To not side with the Sirens but that would likely not happen anymore.

Since it is too late for it to even change now considering that they would likely be hated by the maker.

Mikasa: wha have we done.

Mikasa said to herself as she step onto another stair.

And slowly walk down until she has arrive at the bottom.

She turn to the right and went to her house which is no far.

Since it is the most nearest one to the shrine above her.

She walk through her courtyard as she entered her house.

She slid the door open and when she enters she quickly took off her slippers.

As she enters her simple japanese style house like all the houses in Sakura Empire.

As she enters she turns around and walk to her room.