Chapter 69

A/N:here is the next chapter you all have been waiting hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:time to go to war then Apocalypse.

Y/N said as he connects to the ship activates and its armaments all charge up and ready.

And billions of black mental cube that each cube are carrying energy enough to supply the whole Multiverse for 500 Septillion years.

Enters the ships core and the computer then showed a several word on it.

AI:ship status offline preparing for activation....25%....50%....75%....ship is now online main objective the exterminatus of the sirens and the defeat of Crimson Axis.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Several km away from Midway we could see the first fleet sailing at midway in full-speed.

Due to them don't having retrofited yet Y/N used several black mental cube to upgrade all the ships engine.

To increase there speed and now a battleship and Carriers can sail at the speed of 75 knots.

While the destroyers can sail at 125 knots and the Cruiser from light to heavy class can sail at 90 knots.

The first fleet consist of Javelin, Laffey, Monarch, KGV, Victorious, Glorious, Hamman, Helena, South Dakota, Essex, Iowa, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Dido, Suffolk, Norfolk, Portland, Eldridge,and lastly Oklahoma.

As for Y/N the others they are above the first fleet Y/N using his weather control system.

Control the clouds to cover them from being discovered.

And anyone who looks at the sky could only see a several km massive cloud moving on the sky.

Currently we could see Y/N on his ship standing on one of the ships launching deck.

Y/N:only a few more hours before we arrived there.

Y/N muttered to himself as he look at Enterprise ship seeing her standing on her launching deck as Y/N turns around walk towards the command deck of the ship.

And meanwhile with the others we could see Cleveland along with her sisters enjoying the view from above.

Denver: so this how feels to fly.

Denver said as she could feel the wind blowing on her face.

Columbia:wow the view up here is great.

Columbia said as she looks around and try to touch the cloud only for it to pads through her.

Columbia:aaw I wish I could sit on the cloud.

Columbia said while sulking as this made the others sweatdrop.

Montpelier: well you can sit on the cloud Columbia but only for it to be made of light energy.

Montpelier said as she was seating on a cloud made of white energy.

Columbia: hey why didn't I had thought about that.

Columbia said as she uses her powers and light energy began to form on her hand.

As she then waves it an the light energy flows out of her hand and then starts to form.

It wasn't long as the light energy have turned into a cloud made of light energy just like Montpelier.

Columbia: yay I can seat on a cloud now.