Chapter 150(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: yes I could clearly see it Artoria perhaps it was to much for him I think we should let him rest of a bit.

Artoria: I suppose we still have an hour's and a half before the party starts anyway.

Artoria said as she sit besides Y/N as the other two stands up and pouts on seeing Artoria hugging Y/N all to herself.

As tht also hug Y/N who could chuckle at this as he mentally contact Walter to prepare a prince clothing as he inform them about what happened here.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Inside the castle within Camelot in a certain room that has several Butler's and maids are inside.

We could see Gudako the adopted son of Y/N is being taken care by several maids and butlers.

Gudako: ow this suit is a bit tight.

Gudako complain as he was being made to wear a royal clothes.

As several maids were preparing him for the Royal Ball that is going to begin in just more than 30 minutes.

Maid 1: just stay still Prince Gudako you will get use to it.

One of the maid that is currently helping the young Prince on wearing his clothes.

Gudako could only sigh at this as he just stood still while maids and butler prepare him.

Gudako: how much more till it's done?

Gudako asked as he is starting to get tired of just staying still.

Bulter 1: just only 5 more minutes young Prince and it will be done.

On of the butler said as he the hand over a pair of small white gloves to the maid as Gudako wear it.

He is wearing a blue royal suit with several small golden design on his clothes.

When he have woken up an hour ago he was immediately brought to a room for him to be prepared for the upcoming Royal Ball tonight.

And he was still surpise of him becoming a prince but also a bit sad.

Ever since he has learn his own father sold him to the Einzebern family.

This truly made him sad but move on about it as he has now a loving father.

He was also shock that Y/N is going to be married to Empress Artoria which just made him dumbfounded.

Knowing the Empress Of Knights will become his mother.

But he didn't mind it anyway as Artoria was happy to hear he accepting her.

The others were inform about this as they were all happy about it especially Walter, Rose, Alexandria, and Natasha about it.

Since Y/N has become a father now but they are not sure if Gudako would want to become the heir to the throne.

Of the Celestial Empire but Y/N have already know that Gudako will decide wether he wants to become the next Emperor or not.

Y/N has inform about Gudako father as they were completely furious about it.

But it seem that Gudako father is with the Einzebern family right now.

And they are expecting that he will also come to the party tonight as they have heard of his father becoming a body guard to both Erisviel and her daughter Ilya as they already have a plan.