Chapter 196(Chapter Finale)

A/N: here is the final chapter of this book hope you will all enjoy cause I'm making this one to be extra longer than the others chapter probably reach 3-4k.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:The war that the Crimson Axis has ignited will shatter the gates of the apocalypse and it's only a matter of time before there annihilation.

Y/N said while looking at a ship that is being constructed and a female was standing behind him.

????:your not going to launch it Lord Y/N?

Y/N:if the worst comes then we will have no choice but to launch it ⚠Classified Name⚠.

????:please I beg you Lord Y/N don't hurt them badly.

Y/N:I will ⚠Classified Name⚠ you don't have to worry about it.

Y/N said as he turns around and look back at the female.

Y/N:besides the gates of the apocalypse has yet to shatter.

Y/N said as the ship behind him glow red while he laugh as black smoke envelop him before disappearing.

Y/N:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

War never changes no matter what era we are in.

But there is always a way to change war in such an anomaly may occur.

One that may change the course anc fate of war itself.

But things like that could barely happen you don't have to believe in luck or fate.

So war could end you have to believe in yourself to be able to end war and bring peace.

Enterprise: where am I?

Enterprise asked as she looks around and see that everywhere she looks is nothing but smokes and Fire everywhere.

The sound of bombs falling from the sky and blowing up.

In the ocean she is standing on the sounds of cannons explodding.

*boom*

Enterprise turn around and look to see her and the others fighting Sakura Empire.

Enterprise: what is this a dream?

Enterprise asked as she looks at herself but this one seems different.

She does not have any upgraded riggings like she has.

The battle rages on as both Faction fires at each other then suddenly several planes was heading towards Yorktown.

Hornet:big sister look out!

Yorktown wasn't able to react fast as the Planes launches there bombs towards her as she brace for the incoming Bombs.

But suddenly Enterprise push her sister away.

Y/N:Enterprise Noo!!!

*Boom*

Enterprise was hit by the bombs when the smoke died down we could see Enterprise bleeding heavily as Y/N catches her.

Enterprise: big brother.

Enterprise all could said.

Y/N:it's alright Enterprise everything is going to be okay.

Y/N said as Enterprise fainted Yorktown went towards Y/N.