Chapter 132(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As the knights all were shock on seeing them especially Rose since they are seeing a goddess.

But they didn't think if any perverted things about her after all they are all married.

Artoria: why don't you join with us Walter and Rose.

Artoria said while gesturing to the carriage as Walter and Rose nodded.

As Artoria along with Mordred sit on the carriage with Rose and Walter sitting with them.

As the Imperium Sentinels all followed the carriage as they went into the captial.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the carriage was being escorted towards the massive 15 meters tall wall of Camelot.

We could see the knights all being intimidated by the Imperium Sentinels who are riding on some horses.

That have a full body armor on them and from the looks of it they can still run fast.

Or even faster than the most fastest horses that Camelot has.

This were Hyperion Kyrins wich was thanks to Ainz and his other colleagues who was ordered by Y/N to create a fast and heavily armored creature.

That is capable of running at the speed of 1000 mph when running at full-speed.

And 500 mph when they run at cruising speed.

Which is still extremely fast even for a world war 2 plane could match the speed of such horse when they are in cruising speed.

And not to mention the horses could surpass even the legendary ww2 first get fighter plane.

Which is the ME-262 Messerschmitt which can fly faster than the speed of sound.

But the Hyperion Kyrin completely surpasses the plane.

Due to the speed and since the Beast was a genetic hybrid between a dragon, and a Pegasus.

It was labelled as a Kyrin due to there appearance that of a divine fantasy Beast.

There tails is like that of a dragon its tail is 2 meters long with a sharp 12 inch blade at the tip of this tail.

That is 4 meters wide and can cut through diamonds like it's a piece of wet paper.

The tail still have some fur on it with the top part of the tail having fur.

The Hyperion Kyrin has a scaled chest protecting there vital organs.

Such as there heart and lungs the Hyperion Kyrin can also breath blue flames.

That can melt titanium and tungsten like there made of wet paper.

The HK is what they are called for short.

And they have a horn that of a dragon that is very sharp and could be used to charge against infantry.

The HK are design to be able to carry a weight up to 44,000 tons of steel due to them having a Primordial Dragon genes within them.

That alone is equal to that of a battleship.

There insane strength could cause small shockwave on there surrounding while releasing a electric kinetic force.

That has a 80% chance that could paralyze any opponent that are within there range.