Chapter 85

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:*sigh*I told them to hold back but it would some of them didn't listen.

Y/N as he sigh at this but then a Rook Class Siren appeared beside him.

RHS4:I got yo-.

The Siren was cut off as Y/N flick his finger on the Siren on the face and immediately the Sirens was splattered by the single flick of Y/N finger and all of the Sirens body parts flew everywhere.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the battle was starting to end and only 4710 HS were left we could see Akagi having a desperate look on her face.

Akagi:no this cannot be I will not lose!!!

Akagi screamed as she then used the mechanism for the third time as it shows a countdown of 10 minutes.

As her face had an insane look all over her face one would simply say she has gone insane.

And would probably be put on Asylum forever.

As she laughs insanely than ever and look at the mechanism she was holding onto.

As it slowly gather energy in it and something really bad is going to happen when the count down on that mechanism she is holding will end.

Meanwhile with thf others we could see Edinburgh along with Sheffield and Belfast.

As Edinburgh jumps to the side immediately dodging a beam from a Rook Class Siren.

Before firing back both her guns on to the Rook.

As it then hits the rock and Pierce's inside the sirens body.

Before transforming into a small Bomb that released darkmatter inside the Sirens body.

Before becoming unstable and exploding causing the Siren to get destroyed.

And some of the sirens body parts that's survive the blast all went flying into several direction.

Edinburgh: eek! That is gross.

Edinburgh said as she step to the left side and an arm of the Siren went straight towards.

As she accidentally caught it and she froze for a few seconds before.

Edinburgh: Kyaaaaaah!!!

Edinburgh screamed and throw the arm away before randomly firing her gun everywhere.

As it hit several Sirens that were surrounding her before turning to bombs and detonating.

One particular bomb was the Void Bomb or what Y/N called it as the Fog Of Death.

Due to the bombs nature of releasing a black substance that when hits on any type of matter.

The slowly get devoured by the said black substance as it moves like a shadow.

The Void Bomb is highly dangerous upon tough of it as test showed that anything that touches it well immediately starts to rot.

As this was now happening to some siren as several Void Bombs.

As the bombs detonated the Sirens all slowly rot away and thee riggings started to rust.

However there is one thing that the Void Bombs have.

Upon touch of the skin of a living being it would starts to make the rotten or rusted parts of the machine or organic life it will immediately explode.